• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Pm fao eek - weekend

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eek View Post
    TMI springs to mind there.

BP TFA..

My plans aren't exactly exciting as Mrs Eek and sprogs have cleared off to see friends in Scotland so its me by myself today. Need to find some food and then TV tonight...
    Tomorrow my parents are calling in so that will be a meal out at some point with a few household errands added.
    Sunday fly to Vienna (far less stress doing it 5pm Sunday via Schipol than 6am Monday morning via CDG). Alcohol will be consumed in lounges before I go...
    To be fair we will most probably end up going to Manchester to play Pokemon Go but alcohol is a certain
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

TFA BP.

I'm hoping to be sober enough at some point to get the second coat of paint on the kitchen walls, gloss the woodwork, rehang the door and get the fridge moved back into it's proper position. I accidentally got wasted last Saturday night which wrote off Sunday and prevented the above activity which means i've been dancing around paint tubs, tile boxes, ladders and a whole bunch of tulip that isn't where it ought to be for 2 weeks longer than originally planned.

However, if Mrs BP has any of those jobs on your list, i'll just stay in the pub all weekend and leave you to it.

Comment

TFA.
        Tomorrow I will start training again with a view of taking part in the next competition.
        Saturday afternoon will be taking young un to the big town for school shoes
        Sunday jobs, roast dinner and stuff like that.

Comment

family Holiday starts on Sunday

So beer and curry tonight, packing tomorrow followed by frantic shopping to buy things we need and do not have as identified during packing activity.

take the cats to the cattery

beer saturday night

take the guinea pigs to parents

tfa

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
            TFA BP.

. I accidentally got wasted last Saturday night which wrote off Sunday.
            aye! - Right!

Comment

TFA as ever.

I'm decorating the bedroom this weekend and unfortunately that's not a euphemism. Lots of gloss work to do.

However, I've just got back from Borough Market with some very nice halibut for Saturday and a brace of grouse for a Sunday roast. Also I've picked up some baby oranges which I plan to add to an Old-fashioned or two so it won't be all hard work.
              ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Anyone going: https://www.flamefest.co.uk/

https://www.theguardian.com/culture/...l-in-the-woods
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                X