• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Pm fao eek - weekend

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pm fao eek - weekend

What are you up to this weekend?

As soon as I get back home, I will be cleaning, cooking and general housework. Whatever Mrs BP says basically.

Please note that if anyone other than eek posts with their weekend plans I will get VERY upset.

I'm eek and so's my wife!

His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
      I'm eek and so's my wife!

You're not eek, you're a very naughty boy.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Not sure if I'm an Eek, how would I tell?

This weekend I will be mostly pootling around in the garden.
        England's greatest sailor since Nelson lost the armada.

Comment

This weekend I shall be on the south coast for a party.
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            What are you up to this weekend?

As soon as I get back home, I will be cleaning, cooking and general housework. Whatever Mrs BP says basically.

Please note that if anyone other than eek posts with their weekend plans I will get VERY upset.
            Ok, I won't tell you Saturday I am driving the step kids down to the in-laws for 9 childfree days, Sunday will involve alcohol and other grown up activities with the wife
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
              Ok, I won't tell you Saturday I am driving the step kids down to the in-laws for 9 childfree days, Sunday will involve alcohol and other grown up activities with the wife
              Do post piccies.
              I'll be mostly doing the same as BP.
              His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

TMI springs to mind there.

BP TFA..

My plans aren't exactly exciting as Mrs Eek and sprogs have cleared off to see friends in Scotland so its me by myself today. Need to find some food and then TV tonight...
                Tomorrow my parents are calling in so that will be a meal out at some point with a few household errands added.
                Sunday fly to Vienna (far less stress doing it 5pm Sunday via Schipol than 6am Monday morning via CDG). Alcohol will be consumed in lounges before I go...
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Do post piccies.
                  I'll be mostly doing the same as BP.
                  Doing whatever MrsBP tells you?

Lets hope next time she finds a better use for the vacuum cleaner. And if not, can I go first.

Comment

grown up activities with the wife
                    Do post piccies.
                    I assumed he meant 10 hours of uninterrupted, rampant sleep....

Comment

Working...
                    X