• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

For those of you currently enjoying breakfast...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Troll View Post
    Now who was it who said

A man can have sex with animals such as sheep, cows, camels and so on. However, he should kill the animal after he has his orgasm.He should not sell the meat to the people in his own village, but selling the meat to a neighbouring village is reasonable.
    The Prophet, peace be upon him?

Comment

Originally posted by RetSet View Post
      The Prophet, peace be upon him?
      He had loads of wives including an older one so why would he need an animal?
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

They needed something like this

Kudos to Greenlake.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I've not read the article but how do we know the donkey did not give consent and was the donkey dressed provocatively?

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
            He had loads of wives including an older one so why would he need an animal?
            Why would he need loads of wives?

Comment

Originally posted by RetSet View Post
              Why would he need loads of wives?
              Cos he likes trouble.

(I remember some Muslim guys saying the reason they don't have more than one wife is there is only so much trouble they want in their lives.)
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

(I remember some Christian guys saying the reason they don't have one wife is there is only so much trouble they want in their lives.)
                ftfy

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
                  I've not read the article but how do we know the donkey did not give consent and was the donkey dressed provocatively?

Comment

Originally posted by greenlake View Post
                    phwoar ey-oore
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                    X