• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Pm fao barrydidit

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pm fao barrydidit

So, have you shat out of the 10K this year then ?
    When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
    So, have you shat out of the 10K this year then ?
    Yes. Why aren't you on stage at this time? Have they found an immigrant who can play a guitar?

Comment

Sitar maybe, guitar, no.

Comment

Sitar maybe, guitar, no.
        I'm guessing by this time most of yer punters would struggle with the difference anyhow. What's happened with our Yankee chum - there didn't appear to be a whole bunch of rooms available in his 'hotel' when I looked. Has he been taken out by an IRS drone strike?

Comment

The hotel isn't open yet. He's too pished most of the time to get the work finished :-/

Comment

Absolutely smashed your 10K time from last year mate. Cost me £14 for the taxi though.....

Comment

Absolutely smashed your 10K time from last year mate. Cost me £14 for the taxi though.....
              Wait till his speeding fine comes through, you won't be so smug then

Comment

Working...
              X