• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

MAMIL Mayhem

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    I feckin didn't, damn thing leapt on my bonnet from 6 feet up. I'm thinking oh well I get some venison and the bloody thing runs off. Hard to explain why your Volvo has a deer shaped dent in it
    To keep the population stable, 50 have to be culled a year. About 1 a month are run over and killed. The rest are shot.

Pity we can't do the same with bankers...

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      waffle
      Your new avatar qualifies for official royal approval. Good show.

Comment

Fenton! Fenton! Fenton!
        A reference, of course, to the entertaining video from 6 years ago:

Comment

Originally posted by GJABS View Post
          A reference, of course, to the entertaining video from 6 years ago:

Ahhh those where the days...

Do that now and https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crim...-a3536176.html
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Do the school run into the Park on a Sat and Sunday - so many near misses its a bit like Madmax. Roll on the dark nights when the gates close early and they let us in at 7.30 when its empty(ish)

Comment

To keep the population stable, 50 have to be culled a year. About 1 a month are run over and killed. The rest are shot.

Pity we can't do the same with bankers...
              They do the same in Bushy park - apparently the queen eats them afterwards.
              "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Working...
              X