• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A sensible step forward or eugenics?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A sensible step forward or eugenics?

‘We were guinea pigs’: Jailed inmates agreed to birth control - BBC News

I can think of a few CUKKERS whose genes should be removed from the pool.

Eugenics if they are forced to be sterilised.

Also I know quite a few woman who have had nasty side effects from long term contraceptives so had to it taken out. Though I do agree they should be convinced to have it until they have sorted out their lives.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Voluntary reversible birth control in exchange for time off your sentence, that seems reasonable.

Sorry they don't help society by breeding in crisis.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        Voluntary reversible birth control in exchange for time off your sentence, that seems reasonable.

Sorry they don't help society by breeding in crisis.
        Nope, not 'for time off your sentence'.

If you read the story, all sorts of unsuitable people were having contraceptive implants to get time off their sentence - women who are too old to have children, even a woman with a hysterectomy.

Give time off sentence for attending an educational programme to explain why having children when you're a mess is a bad idea, and offer contraception as part of that, but time off your sentence for having the implant is not a sensible way to ensure that uptake is truly voluntary.

Comment

Working...
        X