• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

COTBAC

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Nicely done!!!!!!!
      "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

BOOM!!
        "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
        - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

BananaPhone to you...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5C6X9vOEkU

Last edited by Scruff; 22 August 2017, 07:42.
          I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
            About to end a six week contract, that I managed to stretch to the best part of six years.

New gig lined up (direct). 20% increase in rate, and 90% WFH. :boom:

Well done. Glad that pep talk worked and you've taken my suggestion. It's still the oldest profession in the world, you get to meet lots of people and still one of the best payers out there.

What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Now you can devote more time to find out who is digging up your lawn.

Comment

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

6 weeks to 6 years - that is impressive. Congrats on the new one.
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                    X