• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Waterloo upgrade

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waterloo upgrade

Anyone (TFL contractors) have any inside info on if this is going to finish on schedule or is it going out to the right - and if so by how much?

Need to know whether to get a season ticket for Sept or extend pass for clientco car park.

Thanks.
    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
    Anyone (TFL contractors) have any inside info on if this is going to finish on schedule or is it going out to the right - and if so by how much?

Need to know whether to get a season ticket for Sept or extend pass for clientco car park.

Thanks.
    What upgrade/

"A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Well, it's pretty useless at the minute, and I doubt it will improve for a long time. The Wife (tm) was working in the big smoke yesterday. Finished at 4.30pm should have been home by 5.30. Took until 7.30, due to Waterloo and the clusterf@ that is Southern.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
        Well, it's pretty useless at the minute, and I doubt it will improve for a long time. The Wife (tm) was working in the big smoke yesterday. Finished at 4.30pm should have been home by 5.30. Took until 7.30, due to Waterloo and the clusterf@ that is Southern.
        Thats what she told you anyway....

Comment

Well if South Western Railway are as good as Great Western Railway then you need to extend your pass for Clientco carpark.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

It's due to finish on Monday:

This summer, between 5 and 28 August inclusive, fewer South Western Railway services will run while work starts to extend platforms at London Waterloo
            However I'm not brimming with confidence that it won't overrun. I'll see how it is on Tuesday.

See you next Tuesday...
            "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Friday is going to be particularly bad. Four more platforms being closed.

I bought a first class season this month at a cost of nearly a thousand quid so at least I would be delayed in comfort.
              ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
                It's due to finish on Monday:

This summer, between 5 and 28 August inclusive, fewer South Western Railway services will run while work starts to extend platforms at London Waterloo
                However I'm not brimming with confidence that it won't overrun. I'll see how it is on Tuesday.

See you next Tuesday...
                Just undergoing final testing with the longer trains....

Comment

Originally posted by greenlake View Post
                  Just undergoing final testing with the longer trains....

Don't joke that's the truth
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    Thats what she told you anyway....
                    she said she would at be at my place by 5 , she got there at 3:30. Apparently Brillo was quicker than expected.
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                    X