• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Time wasting house viewers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time wasting house viewers

Selling BP Towers at the moment. £795k. Getting a few silly enquiries - one in particular. Clearly unable to communicate properly. Probably smells.

Should I set the dogs on him? Or de-flea the place afterwards?

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Selling BP Towers at the moment. £795k. Getting a few silly enquiries - one in particular. Clearly unable to communicate properly. Probably smells.

Have you asked your Official Receiver?

Comment

Don't forget to sweep up the used gel wrappers, and the big pile of horse manure I dumped at the end of your drive earlier.

Are you selling direct or using an estate agent?
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

You are so funny, this is being sold by one of your wives I hear :-)

Comment

Originally posted by gables View Post
          You are so funny, this is being sold by one of your wives I hear :-)
          True.
          Hey, BP, if you want to really screw over one of the exes and she has been promised half the proceeds from the sale, then sell it for £50.
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Let them look around and then when they've gone inform the police of the theft of a number of Rolex's and other high end luxury items. As soon as the Police find out the viewers were clearly unable to afford the property they will come to the obvious conclusion they just wanted to thieve your stuff. They'll be bang to rights and you can just cream the insurance...

Take the house off the market and rinse and repeat next year.
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
              Let them look around and then when they've gone inform the police of the theft of a number of Rolex's and other high end luxury items. As soon as the Police find out the viewers were clearly unable to afford the property they will come to the obvious conclusion they just wanted to thieve your stuff. They'll be bang to rights and you can just cream the insurance...

Take the house off the market and rinse and repeat next year.
              Hmmm. Unintended consequences.

If it is found out at a later date that you or your partner did not disclose all of your/their assets, the court can re-open the financial case and make a different order.
              Hidden assets on divorce

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                Hmmm. Unintended consequences.

Hidden assets on divorce
                Hidden assets? Not something you've ever been accused of doing eh?

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
                  Hidden assets? Not something you've ever been accused of doing eh?
                  Unless you count tucking them between her legs and wearing a tight pair of knickers.
                  Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                    Unless you count tucking them between her legs and wearing a tight pair of knickers.
                    And you say boarding school didn't damage you.

Comment

Working...
                    X