• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Car fun and games #844

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking forward to reading story #845.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
      Many years ago, my sister borrowed my mum's car to go out for a night on the town. Before she got to do so, she reversed the car (an automatic) into the neighbour's car across the road in his driveway resulting in a slight dent in each car.

It was raining hard and the neighbour did not hear anything. Sister abandoned the idea of driving and instead got picked up by a friend.

My mum asked me could I do anything which resulted in me and my mum driving to car park and under an umbrella, I hammered out the dent; filled it; and spayed it. Fortunately it was white and easy to finish with a nice shine.

Next morning we watched as neighbour inspected his car and noticed his car had been dented and with some white paint marks. He went across the road and looked at mum's car. With no dents in her car he looked puzzled and went back home. We never heard anything afterwards.
      what an absolute chunt, your family doesn't take responsibility for their actions and you are actually proud of it and wanted to help.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
        Paddy, I'd suggest to keep anecdotes like that to yourself, and especially try to avoid sharing such themes in interviews

FTFY

Milan.
        oops sorry I accidentally negged you, slip of the mouse

Definitely spot on!

Guys/Girls can you help & give Milan some +ve rep please!

Comment

Originally posted by The_Equalizer View Post
          What I want to know is where is SAS to defend the Remainers' corner?
          filling the dent in his car with his crayons?

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
            what an absolute chunt, your family doesn't take responsibility for their actions and you are actually proud of it and wanted to help.
            It was fine. I went to confession next Sunday and the priest chuckled.
            "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Oh to be Catholic....
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Worse dogging post ever !!!!!

Comment

So it wasn't his car then.

Comment

ah I have been neg repped by Mr personality here.

My comment still stands go ahead and neg rep me as much as you like, you are still an unpleasant person whatever your priest thinks.

Comment

ah I have been neg repped by Mr personality here.

My comment still stands go ahead and neg rep me as much as you like, you are still an unpleasant person whatever your priest thinks.
                      have a +ve to counter the -ve

Comment

Working...
                      X