• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Pound at 92p to the Euro

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pound at 92p to the Euro

Afternoon All,

just incase you hadn't noticed, Pound at 92p to the Euro

Once they have prolonged sustained parity, switching from the Pound to the Euro will be a given part of
    reverting the Brexit.

Anybody remember the years and years when the Pound was around 60p to the Euro ?

This will actually propel more Eastern Europeans to leave because of the rubbish forex rate.

Milan.

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
    Afternoon All,

just incase you hadn't noticed, Pound at 92p to the Euro

Once they have prolonged sustained parity, switching from the Pound to the Euro will be a given part of
    reverting the Brexit.

Anybody remember the years and years when the Pound was around 60p to the Euro ?

This will actually propel more Eastern Europeans to leave because of the rubbish forex rate.

Milan.
    This is great news for exports.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post

Milan.

Comment

I remember when the Irish punt was worth more than the pound.

Comment

Strange I was getting 1.05 Merkel marks to the pound on a crossing to rotterdam the other say.

Comment

It is now abundantly clear that unless the government does the U turn it knows it has to do. that the devaluation of the pound will spiral out of control sparking a full blown economic crisis.
            I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
              Strange I was getting 1.05 Merkel marks to the pound on a crossing to Rotterdam the other say.
              So 95p to the Euro (which it hit January 2008 as well). Why do you feel that was strange?
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Pound at 92p to the Euro

Is Provident Financial a Northern Rock Part 2?

http://dailym.ai/2xavSrr

https://www.theguardian.com/business...e_iOSApp_Other
                http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Originally posted by The_Equalizer View Post
                  I remember when the Irish punt was worth more than the pound.
                  The Irish pound is currently worth more than GBP (if you have any notes hanging around).

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                    The Irish pound is currently worth more than GBP (if you have any notes hanging around).
                    I've got a few coins from here and there if that counts?

Comment

Working...
                    X