• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Advice on handling natural end to marriage

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lance View Post
    what does your accountant say?
    Its my accountant I am having the affair with!

Comment

Originally posted by Scruff View Post
      Become a Homo 😍
      I wish one could get to choose ones sexuality.

There was a bear and a rabbit who hated each other and one day, walking through the forest they lived in they found a magical lamp. After a bit of fighting over it the bear took it and rubbed it, hoping for a genie to come out. When the genie came out of his lamp he promised the bear and the rabbit three wishes for each for releasing him from his lamp.
      The bear immediately said “I want all the bears in this forest to be female” The genie granted his wish.
      The rabbit thought about what to ask for a while and finally said “I want a motorbike helmet”. The helmet appeared in front of him and he promptly put it on his head.
      The bear was confused about the rabbit’s wish but carried on with his second wish. “I want all the bears from the neighbouring forests to be female”.
      The rabbit then said “I want a motorbike”.
      The bear just couldn’t believe how strange the rabbit’s wishes were and shaking his head wished “I want all the bears in the world to be female” and the genie granted his wish.
      The rabbit got on his new bike and rode off, and when he was some 50 metres away from the bear he yelled “I wish that the bear was gay!!”

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        Its my accountant I am having the affair with!
        He says he wants Right of Substitution.

Comment

I wish one could get to choose ones sexuality.

There was a bear and a rabbit who hated each other and one day, walking through the forest they lived in they found a magical lamp. After a bit of fighting over it the bear took it and rubbed it, hoping for a genie to come out. When the genie came out of his lamp he promised the bear and the rabbit three wishes for each for releasing him from his lamp.
          The bear immediately said “I want all the bears in this forest to be female” The genie granted his wish.
          The rabbit thought about what to ask for a while and finally said “I want a motorbike helmet”. The helmet appeared in front of him and he promptly put it on his head.
          The bear was confused about the rabbit’s wish but carried on with his second wish. “I want all the bears from the neighbouring forests to be female”.
          The rabbit then said “I want a motorbike”.
          The bear just couldn’t believe how strange the rabbit’s wishes were and shaking his head wished “I want all the bears in the world to be female” and the genie granted his wish.
          The rabbit got on his new bike and rode off, and when he was some 50 metres away from the bear he yelled “I wish that the bear was gay!!”

As the bear has wished himself female, then being gay would be beneficial, no?

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
            As the bear has wished himself female, then being gay would be beneficial, no?
            He had used all his wishes.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
              He had used all his wishes.
              He wished all bears to be female and as he is a bear, he has wished himself female. He failed to wish 'the other bears' female. So in fact, the rabbit was doing him (her) a favour.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                He wished all bears to be female and as he is a bear, he has wished himself female. He failed to wish 'the other bears' female. So in fact, the rabbit was doing him (her) a favour.
                Some people just don't get logic

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                  And they should be put on ignore....

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                    And they should be put on ignore....
                    QED.

Comment