• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Bridge will be free from next year

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    I think I'm going to put SE after all my posts as I'm a pretentious bastard who thinks all other posters are thick.
    Its not his name its a reminder to Mordac its his test network.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
      Mordy old chap

if you were from the West Country you wouldnt
      need a translation

Milan
      Ah, you mean Chiswick? Not a million miles away, but I still don't have a clue as to what you're on about...
      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
        Ah, you mean Chiswick? Not a million miles away, but I still don't have a clue as to what you're on about...
        Afternoon old chap,

did I tell you the latest status of plan b ?

The fourth bun is in the oven

What's new in the saaaaf east ?

Will be passing through there tomorrow morning on the way to Gatwick.

Milan.

Comment

Afternoon old chap,

did I tell you the latest status of plan b ?

The fourth bun is in the oven

What's new in the saaaaf east ?

Will be passing through there tomorrow morning on the way to Gatwick.

Milan.
          By which I assume another Beansy Jr is on the way. Congrats, but keep him away from the internet if you please.
          Saaaf East is fooked, NLyUK said so. We all are, it's Brexit innit?
          Have a safe trip home, and avoid the Magaluf-bound chavs at LGW if at all possible.
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

By which I assume another Beansy Jr is on the way. Congrats, but keep him away from the internet if you please.
            Have a safe trip home, and avoid the Magaluf-bound chavs at LGW if at all possible.

thanks, no the bun in the oven analogy is about the deliverables of Plan B

Milan.

Comment

thanks, no the bun in the oven analogy is about the deliverables of Plan B

Milan.
              So you're going to be a sperm donor? Best of luck with that...

Comment

I came over last night sleazy jet into Brisl to collect our daughters who've had a week with gran and grampy.

They've had loads of fun, been everywhere, build a bear, motor gokarting, gran and grampy have got a shiny new VW California and my daughters love it and they've been off down to the south coast for a few days, infact, during the whole stay they slept every night in the VW, even parked on the drive outside the house !

It's a shame my mrs isn't into motorhomes, if she was I'd buy one tomorrow, I think they're great, and the California you can drive it and park it like a car

Anybody here got a motorhome ?

Milan.

Comment

Shouldn't worry about it me babby, he cass'n spell "Bristle" proper anyway.

And Chepstow's not that smart an idea, since there will be even more traffic on the bridge (the old one, remember...) and you still get jammed around the M5/M32 interchanges. Far smarter to move south of the city.
                  Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Originally posted by malvolio View Post
                    Shouldn't worry about it me babby, he cass'n spell "Bristle" proper anyway.

And Chepstow's not that smart an idea, since there will be even more traffic on the bridge (the old one, remember...) and you still get jammed around the M5/M32 interchanges. Far smarter to move south of the city.
                    actually a little secret is Weston, you can buy townhouses there for pennies on the pound, a friend wants to move from Stoke Bishop to Weston

Chew valley is nice

The wye valley though, is beautiful

and of course the Severn

Milan.

Comment

I came over last night sleazy jet into Brisl to collect our daughters who've had a week with gran and grampy.

They've had loads of fun, been everywhere, build a bear, motor gokarting, gran and grampy have got a shiny new VW California and my daughters love it and they've been off down to the south coast for a few days, infact, during the whole stay they slept every night in the VW, even parked on the drive outside the house !

It's a shame my mrs isn't into motorhomes, if she was I'd buy one tomorrow, I think they're great, and the California you can drive it and park it like a car

Anybody here got a motorhome ?

Milan.
                      Yes thanks. Your grans haven't though, they've got a campervan. Big difference (literally...).
                      Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Working...
                      X