• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Bridge will be free from next year

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by malvolio View Post
    Yes thanks. Your grans haven't though, they've got a campervan. Big difference (literally...).
    yep you're right, it's a Campervan, I love it, it's fantastic, when they were thinking to buy I said, it doesn't mean you have to sleep in it, you can still stay in hotels and bnb's but when you go away with your U3A friends, instead of eating your sarnies in the car you can eat them at a table and make a cup of tea in your campervan, they love it and they sleep in it, not bad at just short of 80 yrs old

what do you have ?

Milan.

Comment

12 year old, 30k miles CI Riviera 171. Old school and without some of the latest toys but does everything we need and is fully self-sufficient when necessary. Only real problem is parking something 7.6m long and 2.5m wide...
      Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Originally posted by malvolio View Post
        12 year old, 30k miles CI Riviera 171. Old school and without some of the latest toys but does everything we need and is fully self-sufficient when necessary. Only real problem is parking something 7.6m long and 2.5m wide...
        great, I'd love to get one but my Mrs won't have any of it, kids would love one too

Milan.

Comment

Working...
        X