• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone fancy a job as a Police commander reckon this chap will be out of a job soon.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone fancy a job as a Police commander reckon this chap will be out of a job soon.

Police defend Notting Hill Carnival tactics | Daily Mail Online

'I can't remember a single murder at Glastonbury': Police hit back at Stormzy's claim force only targets 'black events' as security is stepped up for Notting Hill carnival amid fears of terror and acid attacks
    The carnival will see unprescendented security in wake of recent terror attacks
    Police tweeted a picture of suspected drugs seized in the run up to the carnival
    Rapper Stormzy replied and accused them of only targeting 'black events'
    Now the officer in charge of policing the carnival has defended his tactics
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Why do you think that. Seems fair enough to me.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      Why do you think that. Seems fair enough to me.
      Its reasonable but it doesn't support LGBT BMAME etc.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        Its reasonable but it doesn't support LGBT BMAME etc.
        Watch it, MyCo had to fill in a form for Cap Gemini recently so I could operate as a contractor for them. LGBT is no longer enough, it's all about LGBTQIA these days.

I also had to certify that MyCo had an anti modern slavery policy.
        England's greatest sailor since Nelson lost the armada.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Albert View Post
          Watch it, MyCo had to fill in a form for Cap Gemini recently so I could operate as a contractor for them. LGBT is no longer enough, it's all about LGBTQIA these days.

Don't most offshore companies HAVE to have a slavery policy? Silverlink etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Albert View Post

Are you allowed to be pro ancient and medieval slavery?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              We would call it slavery they would call it employment...
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                That's a sweatshop policy you're thinking of.

Comment

What the Commander said is bang on the nail.

There are some really filthy little savages at the carnival and targeting them to remove them from the event is exactly what the police and the event needed to do. Perhaps Stormzy has a short memory about what was done to the mostly white Intercity Firm members and the other hooligan factions that used to ruin football in the 90's there is nothing different going on here.

all of the faces picked up are known to to the intelligence teams thats why they got grabbed.

It's just a shame that some of the little tulips can't be lost for a few months just to see how much crime drops...

Comment

Originally posted by bobspud View Post
                    What the Commander said is bang on the nail.

There are some really filthy little savages at the carnival and targeting them to remove them from the event is exactly what the police and the event needed to do. Perhaps Stormzy has a short memory about what was done to the mostly white Intercity Firm members and the other hooligan factions that used to ruin football in the 90's there is nothing different going on here.

all of the faces picked up are known to to the intelligence teams thats why they got grabbed.

It's just a shame that some of the little tulips can't be lost for a few months just to see how much crime drops...
                    That sort of football violence was before Stormzy's time.

While he was born in the 90s he's clearly too young to remember or know anyone near his age who had family members in other groups the police liked targeting.
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                    X