• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

salary sacrifice - cars

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

salary sacrifice - cars

Hi
    apologies if asked elsewhere but has anyone set up a car scheme (i.e Tusker) where you pay via salary sacrifice?
    is it worth it, what are the implications (i.e tax etc). I have read up on it but a bit confused expecially being the sole employee/director etc of my ltd company.

Thanks
    Wasim

I know someone that could answer your question if you'd asked them.

P. S. Are you sure you are an employee of your company?
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by wparkar View Post
      Hi
      apologies if asked elsewhere but has anyone set up a car scheme (i.e Tusker) where you pay via salary sacrifice?
      is it worth it, what are the implications (i.e tax etc). I have read up on it but a bit confused expecially being the sole employee/director etc of my ltd company.

Thanks
      Wasim
      Put it this way, if it was in anyway worth it, nearly everyone on this site would be doing it. I'd suggest a straw-poll would reveal nobody here is....

Comment

Working...
      X