We only want the brightest and best We only want the brightest and best
Posts 1 to 9 of 9

More fingers than teeth

darmstadt is a fount of knowledge

Default We only want the brightest and best

Time for another Brexit thread So the Leave groups kept on about that they only want to let the brightest and best in yet why would the brightest and best want to go to a country that has monumentally decided to **** itself up: https://www.theguardian.com/politics...eave-uk-brexit
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Suffers Fools...Badly!

shaunbhoy is always on top

Quote Originally Posted by darmstadt View Post
    they only want to let the brightest and best in
    That means you are right royally fooked then, being about as bright as a 2 watt lightbulb!
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

More fingers than teeth

darmstadt is a fount of knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Mummy has gone out so now I can play on the computer
    FTFY
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

More fingers than teeth

scooterscot is a fount of knowledge

Anywhere that is not broken Brexit Britain

The jingoistic shall be too consumed with X-factor to notice they're missing.
    “We've always defined ourselves by the ability to overcome the impossible. And we count these moments. These moments when we dare to aim higher, to break barriers, to reach for the stars, to make the unknown known. We count these moments as our proudest achievements. But we lost all that. Or perhaps we've just forgotten that we are still pioneers. And we've barely begun. And that our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us, because our destiny lies above us.”

Seriously Banned

Troll is NOT a disguised employee

So from their survey 1100 PhD's may or may not be leaving the UK and from this they have then extrapolated to become over a million ... looks like some sasguru skool of analysis going on at KPMG

Typical Project Fear bolluxs, conjecture presented as fact

it found that Britain remained in the top five most desirable EU countries (behind Germany and Sweden but ahead of Denmark and the Netherlands) in which to work

EU applications for UK citizenship up 80% since Brexit
    One of the most noticeable changes was among Germans, with applications almost tripling. + 193%
    France + 168%
    Marianne Kaufmann needs to decide wtf she is - wonder which team she supports in a World Cup
    Marianne Kaufmann, an EU national with dual French and German citizenship, has lived in the UK for 24 years and recently became a British citizen
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Super poster

Whorty - scorchio!

Quote Originally Posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    That means you are right royally fooked then, being about as bright as a 2 watt lightbulb!
    Still 3 watts more than you
    I may not know Karate, but I know crazy and I'm not afraid to use it

Godlike

Mordac is a fount of knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by Troll View Post

Marianne Kaufmann, an EU national with dual French and German citizenship, has lived in the UK for 24 years and recently became a British citizen
    Marianne Kaufmann needs to decide wtf she is - wonder which team she supports in a World Cup
    There's hedging one's bets, and there's making really sure you're on the winning side, if there's another European war.
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Respect my authoritah!

NotAllThere is always on top

Time for another Brexit thread So the Leave groups kept on about that they only want to let the brightest and best in yet why would the brightest and best want to go to a country that has monumentally decided to **** itself up: https://www.theguardian.com/politics...eave-uk-brexit
    I thought I might retire there - make my pension go a lot further.
    Hmm. I'm beginning to suspect that you need to find all the packing the computer came in...

Old Greg is my bitch's bitch

northernladyuk is a fount of knowledge

Leave them alone, darmy. They know they've screwed the country up, and they need to be allowed a safe space to sit quietly and think about what they've done.
    Where there's muck there's brass.