• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Yup everyone should study yurt building and beard shaping.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by original PM View Post
    LOL ain't nobody got time fo dat.

However regardless of who said what the idea that it is acceptable for people over the age of ten to not gave basic numeracy and literacy skills is wrong.
    Corbyn did not say what you claimed he did, after you had swallowed your dose of Daily Mail nonsense. Still, useful additional confirmation that you're a cretin.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
      If they can't read they won't vote at all....
      Most of Labours facebook Videos, or "We love Jeremy Corbyn" meme's are particularly wordy at best
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
        However regardless of who said what the idea that it is acceptable for people over the age of ten to not gave basic numeracy and literacy skills is wrong.
        Perhaps before you criticise others, you might want to brush up on your own literacy skills.
        It's clear from this thread that you can't read or are not interested in reading.
        It's also clear that you can't write particularly well.
        Has the Daily Mail told you that you should not read beyond headlines or think for yourself and you have worshipfully believed them?
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Maybe this explains some of that: Britain trails Poland, Baltic states, and parts of former Yugoslavia on education spending | The Independent
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Not really, another one of the Fails effort at misdirection with a dodgy headline.

What he actually said was

Originally posted by The Daily Mail
            During his talk, Corbyn said: 'Don't believe in Michael Gove Victorian theory of education that only English, Maths and Science matter. Nobody here is only interested in those three subjects, so why should our children be?'
            Which doesn't quite equate to the headline that no-one is interested in them and is actually challenging Goves plan to do away with arts, history, languages etc as part of the curriculum.

And it's one paragraph in a long article that mainly focusses on Brexit and options for the regions, emphasising that trying to do separate deals for Scotland, Wales and NI is going to be extremely difficult.

You'd almost think they were so desperate to find something to smear him with they, had to shoe horn it in at the start of an unrelated article in the hopes people wouldn't bother reading the rest of it.

"Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
              Not really, another one of the Fails effort at misdirection with a dodgy headline.

What he actually said was

Which doesn't quite equate to the headline that no-one is interested in them and is actually challenging Goves plan to do away with arts, history, languages etc as part of the curriculum.

And it's one paragraph in a long article that mainly focusses on Brexit and options for the regions, emphasising that trying to do separate deals for Scotland, Wales and NI is going to be extremely difficult.

You'd almost think they were so desperate to find something to smear him with they, had to shoe horn it in at the start of an unrelated article in the hopes people wouldn't bother reading the rest of it.

The Mail is close to evil and always has been. There will always be a market for it.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                The Mail is close to evil and always has been. There will always be a market for it.

My mum reads the DM - I every time I go round there and see it on the coffee table. She won't change though.
                "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                  Perhaps before you criticise others, you might want to brush up on your own literacy skills.
                  It's clear from this thread that you can't read or are not interested in reading.
                  It's also clear that you can't write particularly well.
                  Has the Daily Mail told you that you should not read beyond headlines or think for yourself and you have worshipfully believed them?
                  Well clearly in that instance auto correct changed have to gave and I missed it.

No need for personal attacks though.!

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
                    My mum reads the DM - I every time I go round there and see it on the coffee table. She won't change though.
                    Buy her a subscription to Private Eye.
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                      Buy her a subscription to Private Eye.
                      She won't read it - she'll go straight back to the DM
                      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Working...
                      X