• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Yup everyone should study yurt building and beard shaping.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by original PM View Post
    Well clearly in that instance auto correct changed have to gave and I missed it.

No need for personal attacks though.!
    Surely you don't want political correctness to stop us from calling a cretin a cretin.

Comment

I'm not sure what's worse:
      That the DM thinks their readership is so stupid that they can print outright lies in their headline and contradict them two paragraphs down;
      or that the DM readership is so stupid that they don't notice the outright lies in the headline despite them being contradicted two paragraphs down

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
        The Mail is close to evil and always has been. There will always be a market for it.

I just love the Daily Mail

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
        X