• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Game of Thrones Season Seven Finale (Spoilers obviously!)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    And when it is born it will be so horribly disfigured and oddly shaped that giving birth will kill her off.

Much the same way as her mother was offed when Tyrian came along.
    I sort of like that theory, apart from the Mountain bit. I wonder if her baby will in fact be a dwarf. Um... that'd be a twist! I like it!

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
      My theory for Series 8 is that Cersei's baby is not actually Jamie's but is that of the "Mountain".

And when it is born it will be so horribly disfigured and oddly shaped that giving birth will kill her off.

Much the same way as her mother was offed when Tyrian came along.

And Tyrian will be there to watch this unfold as he will, by that stage, have become fed up watching Jon Snow doynking his Auntie.

But that is just MY theory.
      I reckon Tyrion is a targaryen too, his pops kept it quiet to avoid the shame on the lannisters
      Join IPSE

Comment

I'm with the Cersei will die in childbirth theory, and I have thought for a while that Tyrion was half targaryen, but that was when there were 3 dragons and I was thinking of the riders

This was an interesting season but it was all a bit rushed and not enough time in each episode to scheme and plot.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
          I'm with the Cersei will die in childbirth theory, and I have thought for a while that Tyrion was half targaryen, but that was when there were 3 dragons and I was thinking of the riders

This was an interesting season but it was all a bit rushed and not enough time in each episode to scheme and plot.
          Not sure he could reach the pedals though. Maybe a mobility dragon?
          “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Despite the lack of plotting etc I think the banter kept up well this season.
            "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Just slightly devalued by Ed Sheeran appearing

Comment

Originally posted by saptastic View Post
                Just slightly devalued by Ed Sheeran appearing
                Wasn't Connor McGregor supposed to be in it as well?
                "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
                  Wasn't Connor McGregor supposed to be in it as well?
                  He didnt show up, a bit like the fight with Mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
                    I sort of like that theory, apart from the Mountain bit. I wonder if her baby will in fact be a dwarf. Um... that'd be a twist! I like it!
                    What has Maester Qyburn done to the unborn baby? They need a dragon...

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                      OK, something controversial, but given the wet dreams everyone was having on social media between the 2am showing and when I watched it at 9pm am I the only one who thought the finale to S7 was a let down?

Yes a lot was built up in preparation for season 8, but most of season 7 was preparing for something else, when the story split for GRRM writing I think it really showed with the pacing problems.

Yes the Night King riding the Ice Dragon as it destroyed the wall was impressive, yes there was a collective fist bump when Littlefinger got fingered, but that was so predictable it was taken as read that it was going to happen and there was a hell yes when Theon was kicked in the kanackers as he decided to save his sister but for an episode that long (think the run time was the same as a crap movie) and that hyped it left me a bit empty

Things that annoyed me:
                      • Cersei bemoaning Dany for using a foreign army when she in turns will use one herself
                      • What was the Night Kings plan for taking down the wall before the dragon
                      • Bran, just Bran, everything about him is just pointless
                      • If Emily Clarke is gonna get her kit off (while getting Kit off) at least make it watchable for the blokes who have to stare at his perfectly formed arse
                      Just seen it and completely agree. Been a good season compared to the last one (all that high sparrow nonsense & the Aria Stark "I am nobody" cr@p is the reason I was meh about getting back into it again) but I was kind of expecting a bit more treachery & one or 2 high profile characters getting skewered.

I already knew about Littlefinger thanks to the Guardian & THEIR FECKING SPOILERS! Predictable but some great action scenes. And, yes, get rid of Bran. And aria too.

Comment

Working...
                      X