• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

France expensive but still Beautiful

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
    So has GBP seen a 50% currency devaluation in ten years against EUR?

yes, sadly you are indeed right

Kev.

Comment

Originally posted by Lance View Post
      no. no. no. It's not. It's worth 35% less....

How about I give you a pay cut of 15%. And then 3 months later I give you a pay rise of 15%. Are you on the same money after the rise as you were before?

Do you know the difference between margin and markup?
      You're not helping, Lance. Still too abstract for him.

Milan, let's say you are being paid €50 to change 100 tapes. That sum of money is then increased by 50%. The new increased sum of money is then decreased by 50%. How does that sound to you?

Comment

You're not helping, Lance. Still too abstract for him.

Milan, let's say you are being paid €50 to change 100 tapes. That sum of money is then increased by 50%. The new increased sum of money is then decreased by 50%. How does that sound to you?

ahh you lost me now luv can we talk only in 1's and zero's I'm better with binary

there's lovely

Milan.

Comment

So has GBP seen a 50% currency devaluation in ten years against EUR?

for heaven's sake love, yes in Euro terms, the buying power of the Euro has increased 50%

pity NorthernLadUK

Milan.

Comment

Working...
          X