• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Are you a Twitter follower of DavidJo52951945 - David Jones - UKIP supporter?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
    They will consider they are when the great soft Brexit betrayal happens.
    And there will be no safe spaces...
    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

All those numbers in his ID aren't suspicious at all :rolleyes
      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
        All those numbers in his ID aren't suspicious at all :rolleyes
        5295 Belorussian settlements were burnt by the Nazis in 'Great Patriotic War' which ended in 1945.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
          5295 Belorussian settlements were burnt by the Nazis in 'Great Patriotic War' which ended in 1945.
          So they were. The plot thickens.

I've had otherwise reasonably smart people tell me in all earnestness that they don't get their news from the British newspapers or the BBC, but from Russia Today, since it publishes the truth.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post

I've had otherwise reasonably smart people tell me in all earnestness that they don't get their news from the British newspapers or the BBC, but from Russia Today, since it publishes the truth.
            It's not just otherwise reasonably smart people. Suity does as well.

Comment

It's part of my round Robin of news sites. The Daily mail isn't though.

https://www.rt.com/op-edge/401433-me...ter-fake-news/
              Last edited by Jog On; 30 August 2017, 14:38.
              "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

I prefer Fox news.

Fox news is great as it is a comedy.
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                  I prefer Fox news.

Fox news is great as it is a comedy.
                  Fox News pulled off the air in Britain - Aug. 29, 2017

Rupert Murdoch and his sons are pulling Fox News off the air in Britain.

The network's parent company, 21st Century Fox, has announced that the controversial news channel will no longer be broadcast in the U.K. after failing to attract an audience.

Comment

Well there are only so many bad jokes people can cope with.
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                      Well there are only so many bad jokes people can cope with.
                      We've still got the economist

Comment

Working...
                      X