• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Swindon cheap but still ******* awful

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    Especially when it's clotted and gone a bit lumpy. You could mistake those for bits of fruit.
    Hmmm, yeah. I can only think the old wipe the finger across and and lick test would be useful. But in these days of HIV and stuff, what if it isn't jam?
    Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
    Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

Originally posted by Fred Bloggs View Post
      Hmmm, yeah. I can only think the old wipe the finger across and and lick test would be useful. But in these days of HIV and stuff, what if it isn't jam?
      It's hepatitis you should be more afraid off.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        we know studio flats in Sluff cost £250K!
        Have you seen how many flats are being built and coming on to the market recently? I reckon there is going to be quite the oversupply in Slough in the next 2 years. Oversupply of flats that is, not real houses.

Comment

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
          Have you seen how many flats are being built and coming on to the market recently? I reckon there is going to be quite the oversupply in Slough in the next 2 years. Oversupply of flats that is, not real houses.
          Hardly plenty of people desperate to get on the ladder and only a few going home.

Welcome to Multicultural Slough!
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Hardly plenty of people desperate to get on the ladder and only a few going home.

Welcome to Multicultural Slough!
            Sough like Swindon has good advantages.

On the M4 and a fast train service - using one of which will allow you to get away from the place.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
              Sough like Swindon has good advantages.

On the M4 and a fast train service - using one of which will allow you to get away from the place.

not all of SL is bad!

Comment

Although when you move out it'll probably turn into a beautiful Utopia
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

not all of SL is bad!
                  Didn't Windsor try and get their postcode changed so they weren't SL?

Comment

not all of SL is bad!
                    SL6 = Theresa May
                    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                      Although when you move out it'll probably turn into a beautiful Utopia
                      Doubt it , SL1 & 2 were a tuliphole before I moved to Slough 25 years ago. Shockingly it has got better I blame the Eastern Europeans for the improvement.

Comment

Working...
                      X