Job of the day.... Job of the day....
Posts 1 to 3 of 3

Double Godlike!

stek - scorchio!

Default Job of the day....

I am recruiting for an SC Cleared Desktop Engineer to undertake an initial 2 days contract at my clients site in Manchester.

This contract is set to start Monday 4th September @ 5pm through till 9pm then Tuesday 5th September from 9am - Midday. My client is looking to pay £17.77 per hour.

If you are initially interested in hearing more about this role, due to call volumes, please reply to this email in the first instance and I will then contact you with further information

Contractor Among Contractors

_V_ is NOT a disguised employee

Clearly this is the result of Brexit, and nothing to do with Indian bodyshops fulfilling work permit requirements....
    We're all Crypto Millionaire's, now Dave...

Old Greg is my bitch's bitch

northernladyuk is a fount of knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by stek View Post
    I am recruiting for an SC Cleared Desktop Engineer to undertake an initial 2 days contract at my clients site in Manchester.

This contract is set to start Monday 4th September @ 5pm through till 9pm then Tuesday 5th September from 9am - Midday. My client is looking to pay £17.77 per hour.

If you are initially interested in hearing more about this role, due to call volumes, please reply to this email in the first instance and I will then contact you with further information
    PC will take it if he can kip behind the bins.
    Where there's muck there's brass.