• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cojak View Post

Yep, I'd tell Sam Dean AND Sam Birk if I were you Martha. I'm surprised that Chris Woakes didn't tell you about us...

(Oh and FYI - Padi Dive Masters are 2 a penny, but I'm surprised that yer man can be qualified if he's still in jail, like...)
    "What an interesting thread!

From a British point of view, we generally just Google a topic and pick a forum that interests us from the 1st page.

So promoting your forums within Google will help you to gain more British members.

If you have the right content, we will come.

Regarding the personalities on forums, we don’t really have a problem with not seeing people’s faces and expressions – that’s what smiley’s are for!

Our sense of humour can be a barrier to other nationalities though, we tend to be rude to those people we like and will tease each other in imaginative ways."

https://theadminzone.com/threads/how...onships.72058/

Now, I got it. That's the thing you are thinking about all the time. That people are crazy to use your forum to get publicity. Not all think the way you do kid. Grow up and get a life.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
      What the heck is going on here?
      Short version

Over the past few months there has been several new posters posting links to B McC of Glasgow and his walking achievements and diving prowess.

Googling B McC of Glasgow brings back links about a rather unpleasant individual.

It appears that the aim is to move the nasty stories down the search rankings.

The day after the previous got banned, a new poster registers and smells of socks.

Googling said poster's username shows that they have been posting links to Mr McC's name on news sites.

It would be rather a strong coincidence if this poster had no connection at all with Mr McC or the person posting about him on other sites.

They'd probably be better to go try elsewhere.
      Last edited by mudskipper; 2 September 2017, 10:03.

Comment

Originally posted by Martha Anthony View Post
        I have already replied to 'WTFH' whoever that person is and I want to know is this a forum where people get mistreated right after joining. What's with this Brian and why are people targeting me with this crap. I want to know is there something wrong if I have my name as Martha Anthony? Am I the only one. Search in Google you idiots and see how many Martha Anthony's are there. I think I made a wrong decision to join this forum and I will ensure that this issue goes a long way.
        This forum is suppose to be annoymous so joining under a real name gets people's guard up as they presume you are trolling, a sockie or otherwise a troublemaker. This is because the threads can easily be found by Google.

Oh and if you have problems with a moderator it's best to PM them or even send a PM to administrator.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

"What an interesting thread!

From a British point of view, we generally just Google a topic and pick a forum that interests us from the 1st page.

So promoting your forums within Google will help you to gain more British members.

If you have the right content, we will come.

Regarding the personalities on forums, we don’t really have a problem with not seeing people’s faces and expressions – that’s what smiley’s are for!

Our sense of humour can be a barrier to other nationalities though, we tend to be rude to those people we like and will tease each other in imaginative ways."

Now, I got it. That's the thing you are thinking about all the time. That people are crazy to use your forum to get publicity. Not all think the way you do kid. Grow up and get a life.
          No Idea what this is all about, but is it coincidence there is a poster called CojakUK in that link who made exactly the same post as the one quoted above

Comment

Nope, no coincidence - I posted a few times on that forum when I started modding.

I haven't been there for years.
            "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
            - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
              Short version

Over the past few months there has been several new posters posting links to B McC of Glasgow and his walking achievements and diving prowess.

Googling B McC of Glasgow brings back links about a rather unpleasant individual.

It appears that the aim is to move the nasty stories down the search rankings.

The day after the previous got banned, a new poster registers and smells of socks.

Googling said poster's username shows that they have been posting links to Mr McC's name on news sites.

It would be rather a strong coincidence if this poster had no connection at all with Mr McC or the person posting about him on other sites.

They'd probably be better to go try elsewhere.
              Que?

Porqué?
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

"

O quê!!

It means that NLUK likes me.

Comment

Originally posted by Bee View Post
                  O quê!!

It means that NLUK likes me.
                  Blimey! Has hell frozen over already?
                  'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                    Have you asked your accountant?

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                      Global warming's a bitch

Comment

Working...
                      X