• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How big is your TV

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
    The largest thing I had stolen was a brand new washing machine that was plumbed in.
    Zeity muses on the £1.8k of stuff in the salting house.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

This is the UK not Portugal.
      Why you have to point my nationality in almost every post. You sound like a xenophobe bigot.

I used my common sense to pointing out that TVs are stolen from the houses or I need to conclude that British thieves are different from the rest of the World? You don't even know how to do a proper search.

https://www.immobilise.com/articles/fivemostwanteditems

https://www.confused.com/home-and-li...y-to-be-stolen

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
      [B]Use a bit of common sense why would you steal a 55 inch TV from a home which you may have to get off the wall and detangle cables from speakers, DVD players, Sky box, etc from it plus get it outside to a van without notifying the neighbours, when you can steal a passport and laptop which you can put in a carrier bag and get on the bus with?
      Drivel

"Go back to your bottle. That's the only help you need" J.R.
      Last edited by Bee; 2 September 2017, 13:59.

Comment

Originally posted by Bee View Post
        Why you have to point my nationality in almost every post. You sound like a xenophobe bigot.

"Go back to your bottle. That's the only help you need" J.R.
        No I don't you just feel like I do.

And as you are getting British humour when are you coming over?
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
        X