Halloween IWOOT Halloween IWOOT - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Posts 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: Halloween IWOOT

bored now

eek is a fount of knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by MarillionFan View Post
    If a southerner turns up and pays. SimonMac is myroundaphobic according to Cojak.
    I would dispute that. The 3rd largest bar bill I've ever seen was paid happily by SimonMac

No 1 belongs to a billionaire and was almost a running tab set against the rent...
    No 2 belonged to Chris Evans on the sale of Virgin Radio as we used the pub next door as our local. He left a grand for regulars to apologise for the closure on the day of the announcement...
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Some things in Moderation

cojak is a fount of knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by MarillionFan View Post
    If a southerner turns up and pays. SimonMac is myroundaphobic according to Cojak.
    Well you were only generous because there was only 2 of us in the pub, and even then I didn't think that I could push it beyond a Babycham..

(And there's never been a problem with SimonMac paying for his round, maybe looks of pain and wincing as he put his wallet back in his pocket but that's all.)

bored now

eek is a fount of knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by cojak View Post
    Well you were only generous because there was only 2 of us in the pub, and even then I didn't think that I could push it beyond a Babycham..

(And there's never been a problem with SimonMac paying for his round, maybe looks of pain and wincing as he put his wallet back in his pocket but that's all.)
    I find if you let him pick the bar and then ensure he's drunk more than anyone else he can be happily convinced into paying...
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

My post count is Majestic

MarillionFan is a fount of knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by cojak View Post

Looks of pain? Wincing? Don't they all look like that up North?

What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

TykeLike

SimonMac is a fount of knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by eek View Post
    I would dispute that. The 3rd largest bar bill I've ever seen was paid happily by SimonMac

No 1 belongs to a billionaire and was almost a running tab set against the rent...
    No 2 belonged to Chris Evans on the sale of Virgin Radio as we used the pub next door as our local. He left a grand for regulars to apologise for the closure on the day of the announcement...
    I wasn't happy, I was pissed
    “Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.”

― Marcus Aurelius

My post count is Majestic

vetran is always on top

Quote Originally Posted by SimonMac View Post
    I wasn't happy, I was pissed
    Hey at least you didn't go out with NLyUK then you would be too sore to sit down as well!
    "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

More fingers than teeth

greenlake has reached the peak. Play again?

Quote Originally Posted by vetran View Post
    Hey at least you didn't go out with NLyUK then you would be too sore to sit down as well!
    Sounds like a secret Santa idea....