• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Announcement

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PhiltheGreek View Post
    I'm not fooking back anywhere at my age.
    That's because soon you are going back to soil.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

Her maj - your wife - had 4, and all of them are useless. I bet you wish you told her to be more careful after the first two.
      FTFY - as soon as William was born Big Ears became a spare part. His unpopularity is a real problem for them.
      See You Next Tuesday

Comment

That's because soon you are going back to soil.
        Hey, the old bladder mightn't be as reliable as it once was but there's no need for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Lance View Post
          FTFY - as soon as William was born Big Ears became a spare part. His unpopularity is a real problem for them.
          Can Charles just give up the throne though? I thought his only way out of being King would be death or abdication?

AFAIK he can't just be voted out, Big Brother style.
          Originally posted by Nigel Farage MEP - 2016-06-24 04:00:00
          "I hope this victory brings down this failed project and leads us to a Europe of sovereign nation states, trading together, being friends together, cooperating together, and let's get rid of the flag, the anthem, Brussels, and all that has gone wrong."

Comment

Originally posted by Lance View Post
            WTF?

It's a hereditary monarchy, even you should be able to join the dots on this one.

Comment

She has a job to produce heirs. It is what happens if you marry one of the heirs to the throne.

She has already given birth to an heir and spare. She doesn't need to suffer being dreadfully ill to have another one.

Her maj - your wife - had 4, and 3 of them are useless. I bet you wish you told her to be more careful after the first two.
              Only 3...?
              His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                Only 3...?
                We need one as the 1st in line.

Comment

WGAFF????

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                    WGAFF????
                    You could be still alive if the other two abdicate.

Comment

You could be still alive if the other two abdicate.

Comment

Working...
                      X