• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

B&Bs & places to lodge near central Bristol (with parking)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by malvolio View Post
    No, it's one stop from Keynsham. Probably a better idea for accommodation and the station is a lot easier to get to.

Totterdown isn't all that bad if you go a little bit north rather than up the Wells Road, or perhaps look towards Redcliffe... Or go out towards Southmead and train it in from there.

Bottom line is that the best bits of Bristol are the opposite side of the city centre.
    I don't think the train from London has stopped at Keynsham for many years. I use it from Bath Spa a lot and Keynsham is never on the notice board at Paddington.

Comment

Originally posted by bobspud View Post
      I don't think the train from London has stopped at Keynsham for many years. I use it from Bath Spa a lot and Keynsham is never on the notice board at Paddington.
      It doesn't. Doesn't stop at Southall or Marlow either...

Various other ones do though. Keynsham is a commuter town these days so trains are useful.
      Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Originally posted by malvolio View Post
        It doesn't. Doesn't stop at Southall or Marlow either...

Various other ones do though. Keynsham is a commuter town these days so trains are useful.
        Indeed I quite like the pub up on the weir as well Does some good beer and a great burger.

Comment

Originally posted by bobspud View Post
          Indeed I quite like the pub up on the weir as well Does some good beer and a great burger.
          The Lockkeeper. Was there Saturday.

It's the start of the Keynsham Mile ;-)

Comment

Working...
          X