• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

When you stop contracting are you ever going to vist CUK again?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bobspud View Post
    I would have to lose all four limbs and be forced to type with my nose to give up contracting.

It aint gonna happen and its not about money either.
    go on we know , its the chicks they love your pen protector & your call of duty score.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      I find it a good way to let off steam by calling people names which you cannot do in real life in case someone bops you one. You losers.
      You twonk
      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

I find it a good way to let off steam by calling people names which you cannot do in real life in case someone bops you one. You losers.
        I curse thair heid and all the haris of thair heid; I curse thair face, thair ene [eyes], thair mouth, thair neise, thair toung, thair teith, thair crag [neck], thair schulderis, thair breist, thair hert, thair stomok, thair bak, thair wame [womb], thair armes, thair leggis, thair handis, thair feit, and everilk part of thair body, frae the top of thair heid to the soill of thair feit, befoir and behind, within and without. I curse them gangand [going], and I curse them rydand [riding], I curse thaim standand, and I curse thaim sittand; I curse them etand [eating], I curse thaim drinkand, I curse thaim walkland, I curse thaim sleepand, I curse thaim rysand, I curse thaim lyand; I curse thaim at hame, I curse thaim [..away..] fra hame, I curse them within the house, I curse thaim without the house, I curse thair wiffis, thair barnis [children], and thair servandis participand with thaim in thair deides. I wary [curse] thair cornys, thair catales, thair woll, thair scheip, thair horse, thair swyne, thair geise [geese], thair hennys, and all thair quyk gude [livestock]. I wary thair hallis, thair chalmeris [rooms], thair kechingis, thair stanillis [stables], thair barnys, thair biris [byres], thair bernyardis, thair cailyardis [vegetable-patches], thair plewis [ploughs], thair harrowis, and the gudis and housis that is necessair for their sustentatioun and weilfair.

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Ho, ho! from all your furthest bounds, pour ye now in, ye bold billows of my whole foregone life, and top this one piled comber of my death! Towards thee I roll, thou all-destroying but unconquering whale; to the last I grapple with thee; from hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee. Sink all coffins and all hearses to one common pool! and since neither can be mine, let me then tow to pieces, while still chasing thee, though tied to thee, thou damned whale! Thus, I give up the spear!"

....or maybe just word associations from time to time...

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
            Fecking wank puffin
            What a hell does this mean? A slang for masturbating with a sea bird?

Comment

Originally posted by Bee View Post
              <sigh>
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                <sigh>
                <sigh>

Comment

Originally posted by Bee View Post
                  Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                  Fecking wank puffin
                  No, it's just another name for a pencil....

Comment

Originally posted by greenlake View Post

Thanks for helping me to increase my vocabulary.
                    I think will be very useful from now on.

Comment

Originally posted by greenlake View Post

I so need to buy these. Thanks for the reminder

Comment

Working...
                      X