• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

When you stop contracting are you ever going to vist CUK again?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When you stop contracting are you ever going to vist CUK again?

I've always wondered whether I will or won't.

I mean, it is a nice distraction and a place to share thoughts on anything or nothing.

So even after I leave contracting or IT altogether (probably not long in the whole scheme of things) I expect I'll still pop in to keep in touch.

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post

I mean, it is a nice distraction and a place to share thoughts on anything or nothing.

So even after I leave contracting or IT altogether (probably not long in the whole scheme of things) I expect I'll still pop in to keep in touch.
    It's a great place to feel intellectually superior and mock cretins, if that's your kind of thing.

Comment

I still pop in now and then.
      "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

I find it a good way to let off steam by calling people names which you cannot do in real life in case someone bops you one. You losers.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          I find it a good way to let off steam by calling people names which you cannot do in real life in case someone bops you one. You losers.
          Fecking wank puffin
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post

mmm might do, find technical to be useful.

General is a bit nuts.

Comment

I would have to lose all four limbs and be forced to type with my nose to give up contracting.

It aint gonna happen and its not about money either.

Comment

Originally posted by bobspud View Post
                I would have to lose all four limbs and be forced to type with my nose to give up contracting.
                If that does happen, I could find you lucrative work.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                  If that does happen, I could find you lucrative work.

Comment

I think I'll always have a glance at General, it's a guilty pleasure very akin to watching the rabble on Jeremy Kyle....
                    • The meaning of life is to give life meaning
                    • Worrying about tomorrow spoils today

Comment

Working...
                    X