• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

4 British Neo-Nazis Arrested

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
    We don't want to end up in a thought crime state. Look at it the other way, you can hardly arrest people who haven't broken the law.
    When will this liberal left nonsense end. A trial for everyone, are you mad, can you imagine the delays in the courts.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
      When will this liberal left nonsense end. A trial for everyone, are you mad, can you imagine the delays in the courts.
      I'm just worried that the saboteurs and enemies of the people are next in line. Don't want my collar felt next time I'm up in Newry for cheap booze, smokey coal and fireworks.

Comment

I'm not sure they should necessarily be arrested. It depends if they've broken the law.
        Thought Crime!
        See You Next Tuesday

Comment

More news - linky

Alleged members of a banned neo-Nazi group arrested on suspicion of preparing acts of terror are serving members of the Army, the Ministry of Defence has said.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

I'm just worried that the saboteurs and enemies of the people are next in line. Don't want my collar felt next time I'm up in Newry for cheap booze, smokey coal and fireworks.
            Now the news have changed their tune.

Unless you have links to the MOD especially the armed forces or the police you are probably OK.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
              More news - linky
              Bloody hand-wringing public sector employees again.

Comment

I think we can all agree at least the sensible ones, that neo-nazis should be investigated, arrested and if in the country illegally should be kicked out.

If we find neo-nazi communities then we should do our best to investigate them and ensure enclaves of backward thinking do not thrive in our liberal society.
                Well that'll **** up some of the members of CuK now that Stormfront isn't being hosted anywhere
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

...d ensure enclaves of backward thinking do not thrive in our liberal society.
                  That's the end of General then.
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

I'm not sure they should necessarily be arrested. It depends if they've broken the law.
                    But surely they were arrested for thinking about committing acts of terrorism, because apparently that's illegal now.

George Orwell must be laughing in his grave.

Comment

you can hardly arrest people who haven't broken the law.
                      The UK Establishment: "Watch us!".

Comment

Working...
                      X