• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Place yer bets looks like a second referendum is coming

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rl4engc View Post
    Shhhh! Don't let assguru hear any of that! He'll be putting his hands down his trousers under the desk!
    Wrong. I want a hard Brexit asap. For the entertainment value, since it doesn't affect me.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
      Afternoon All,

please yer bets it looks like a second referendum is coming

This'll teach those silly Brexiters a lesson

Milan.
      Oh it's so coming...

Problem is if the establishment thought that they were dealt a warning message last time, Imagine how incensed the unwashed will be when they see that the establishment said thanks for your opinion **** you try again. By the way here is a thinly veiled excuse as to why you are re-voting and you are supposed to be retarded enough to believe us...

I really believe that we have a whole class of individuals that have failed to understand any of the recent polling facts.

Teresa did not accidentally lose the last election she set out to commit suicide on purpose because she did not want to lead the country out of the EU and label the conservatives with that epitaph.

The unwashed have not remotely started on this and don't give a **** if it affects those of us with a nice job and a new car to buy. In fact our pain is a bonus.

Comment

Originally posted by bobspud View Post
        The unwashed have not remotely started on this and don't give a **** if it affects those of us with a nice job and a new car to buy. In fact our pain is a bonus.
        Good - the country needs to go to ground zero and start again. I'll be watching from elsewhere
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

If there is another referendum, the Brexiteers can be incensed all they like, if there is a democratic vote, tough sh*t. They can become Breximoaners.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by bobspud View Post
            Teresa did not accidentally lose the last election she set out to commit suicide on purpose because she did not want to lead the country out of the EU and label the conservatives with that epitaph.

agreed, it was almost like reading a novel watching that election every day and day after new policies being announced precisely to scupper the election result, eg the oldies selling their homes to pay for their care

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by assguru View Post
              Wrong. I want a hard Brexit asap. For the entertainment value, since it doesn't affect me.
              Wrong. If it didn't affect you, you wouldn't spend your days hunting for anti-Brexit articles and posting all your regular bulltulip on this forum!
              Last edited by rl4engc; 5 September 2017, 12:39.
              Originally posted by Nigel Farage MEP - 2016-06-24 04:00:00
              "I hope this victory brings down this failed project and leads us to a Europe of sovereign nation states, trading together, being friends together, cooperating together, and let's get rid of the flag, the anthem, Brussels, and all that has gone wrong."

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
                If there is another referendum, the Brexiteers can be incensed all they like, if there is a democratic vote, tough sh*t. They can become Breximoaners.

I'd just like a vote based on facts rather than fear and lies.
                If the result is the same I'll accept it.
                See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Yep but you need to remember that Gidiot stood from the establishments tallest towers and bemoaned instant brimstone, death and pestilence. The next day the sun came out, UKIP looked smug and the world carried on. There is not a plebe in the stalls that will be frightened into changing their vote come a re-run. In fact the behaviour of the establishment and their pawns will simply seek to make the matters worse and any attempts as being seen in the media to make the deal as tulip as possible will end in abject misery.

Its not like the poor are going to be booted out of their pad in Finchley is it?

Comment

Bad idea for a re-run of any referendum.

People in the UK don't like being told how to vote.
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Second EU Referendum - UK Politics Betting from Paddy Power

Comment

Working...
                      X