• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I'm Bibihal not from Sweden

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm Bibihal not from Sweden

106-year-old Afghan woman faces deportation from Sweden | Daily Mail Online

106-year-old Afghan woman faces deportation from Sweden after her asylum bid was rejected... and has suffered a stroke since discovering the news
    'World's oldest refugee' Bibihal Uzbeki, 106, set to be deported from Sweden
    Her son, 67, carried her through Syria, Turkey, Greece and the Balkans
    The family, originally from Afghanistan, began their journey from Iran
    Mrs Uzbeki had a stroke when she was told of rejection and is now bedridden
    Bunch of racists I bet they soon vote to leave Mother EU.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Why do you consider them racist? And why should they leave the EU as a result of wanting to deport a 106 year old failed asylum seeker?
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
      Why do you consider them racist? And why should they leave the EU as a result of wanting to deport a 106 year old failed asylum seeker?
      Leave them be NAT. They're just at the lashing out phase.

Comment

I'm just puzzled over what vetran was attempting to communicate, or if there was some point to his post.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Seeing as 99.99999% of posts on CUK closely resemble line noise, I don't think you're onto a winner there.

However, I suppose it's better to live in hope than die in despair.

Comment

This thread doesn't seem to be working out.
            I'm alright Jack

Comment

If I had to carry my 100 year old mother from Afghanistan, i'm pretty sure i'd have called it a draw at Greece and not pushed on to Sweden.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
                If I had to carry my 100 year old mother from Afghanistan, i'm pretty sure i'd have called it a draw at Greece and not pushed on to Sweden.
                Totally agree. I went to Stockholm a year or two back.

Full of immigrants
                "Don't part with your illusions; when they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live" Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
                  Even better, they could have stayed in Iran where there are 2.5 million Afghan refugees

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afghans_in_Iran
                  "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                    Even better, they could have stayed in Iran where there are 2.5 million Afghan refugees

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afghans_in_Iran
                    No free money to be had in Iran though.

Comment

Working...
                    X