• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Trump is not mentally ill

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Yeah because authoritarian right-wing dictatorships have been huge successes when tried in Germany, Spain, Argentina, various countres in South America, Africa and Asia.

But back on point, Trump is not really much of anything at all as much as he's thick as mince.
    Yup there will always small minded xenophobes in politics trying to turn the clock back.

Farage’s fascist past? Nigel boasted about his NF initials and sang ‘gas them all’, claims schoolfriend | The Independent
    I'm alright Jack

Comment

Yeah because authoritarian right-wing dictatorships have been huge successes when tried in Germany, Spain, Argentina, various countres in South America, Africa and Asia.

But back on point, Trump is not really much of anything at all as much as he's thick as mince.
      I'm sorry I must have missed the part where Trump declared himself president for life and instituted a despotic fascist regime in the US.

You see it's breathless hyperbole like this, calling someone who isn't 100% signed up to the progressive no-borders agenda a fascist/Nazi makes people think liberals are suffering from some form of mental illness.

Comment

Originally posted by excon View Post
        ...to the progressive no-borders agenda ...
        There isn't a progressive no-borders agenda except in your imagination.
        It's just that building a wall (1) is stupid because no wall in history has ever worked and (2) it's just a sop to his thick voting base.

And as for "breathless hyperbole" he's certainly pushing against the limits of the constitution:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...icle-1.3367987
        Last edited by sasguru; 8 September 2017, 09:57.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

I'm sorry I must have missed the part where Trump declared himself president for life and instituted a despotic fascist regime in the US.

You see it's breathless hyperbole like this, calling someone who isn't 100% signed up to the progressive no-borders agenda a fascist/Nazi makes people think liberals are suffering from some form of mental illness.
          No he isn't a despotic dictator, just a rather brainless twerp that can't get the wall that he promised built.

Interestingly Obama has deported far more illegal immigrants than Trump has managed to, but then Obama's approach to snuffing out illegal immigrants was much more intelligent than building a fence, which is rather silly idea given that most illegal immigrants turn up on tourist visas.
          Last edited by BlasterBates; 8 September 2017, 10:08.
          I'm alright Jack

Comment

Surely anyone who can't see that heaven on earth has been brought about by decades of liberal orthodoxy is clinically insane?

Your logic is flawed. You've failed to read what was written in front of you, choosing to leave out words to allow you to argue something that wasn't said.

You claimed that there had been decades of "liberal orthodoxy" which were a failure
            Sas claimed that authoritarian right-wing dictatorships were failures.

Sas then tried to bring the post back on topic and away from your hatred of everything that isn't ultra-reicht by saying "But back on point" and then mentioned Trump and is intelligence.

You seem to think that sas has said that Trump is as intelligent as Hitler and the other right wing despots who were hell bent on wiping out anyone who disagreed with them, whether by driving cars at them or imprisoning them, etc.

Trump is a media personality who knows how to appeal to and manipulate the masses.
            He has a bigger ego than he has brain and is more interested in his personal rating and finances than doing anything that is good for the USA or its people.
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

There isn't a progressive no-borders agenda except in your imagination.
              It's just that building a wall (1) is stupid because no wall in history has ever worked and (2) it's just a sop to his thick voting base.

And as for "breathless hyperbole" he's certainly pushing against the limits of the constitution:

Trump can pardon himself — but it would only begin bigger battles - NY Daily News

Walls do occasionally work if you put the effort in e.g.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungar...tering_Hungary

Impact on the number of illegal migrants entering Hungary

Attempted border entries have fallen since the barrier was constructed. During the month of September 2015 there was a total number of 138,396 migrant entries, and by the first two weeks of November the average daily number of intercepted migrants decreased to only 15, which is a daily reduction of more than 4,500.

If you discover that the biggest proponents of globalization and no-borders are big business multi nationals and billionaires like George Soros you really should ask yourself why.

Comment

Walls do occasionally work if you put the effort in e.g.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungar...tering_Hungary

Impact on the number of illegal migrants entering Hungary

Attempted border entries have fallen since the barrier was constructed. During the month of September 2015 there was a total number of 138,396 migrant entries, and by the first two weeks of November the average daily number of intercepted migrants decreased to only 15, which is a daily reduction of more than 4,500.

If you discover the the biggest proponents of globalization and no-borders are big business multi nationals and billionaires like George Soros you really should ask yourself why.
                The drop in numbers at the Hungarian border have nothing to do with the fence and everything to do with the diplomatic agreement with Turkey to receive refugees back.
                I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                  Your logic is flawed. You've failed to read what was written in front of you, choosing to leave out words to allow you to argue something that wasn't said.

You claimed that there had been decades of "liberal orthodoxy" which were a failure
                  Sas claimed that authoritarian right-wing dictatorships were failures.

Sas then tried to bring the post back on topic and away from your hatred of everything that isn't ultra-reicht by saying "But back on point" and then mentioned Trump and is intelligence.

You seem to think that sas has said that Trump is as intelligent as Hitler and the other right wing despots who were hell bent on wiping out anyone who disagreed with them, whether by driving cars at them or imprisoning them, etc.

Trump is a media personality who knows how to appeal to and manipulate the masses.
                  He has a bigger ego than he has brain and is more interested in his personal rating and finances than doing anything that is good for the USA or its people.
                  Half of this thread is half baked conjecture, and you pull me up on it?

This is a liberal circle jerk nothing more, I will leave you to your echo chamber.

Comment

Half of this thread is half baked conjecture, and you pull me up on it?

This is a liberal circle jerk nothing more, I will leave you to your echo chamber.
                    So you think Trump is intelligent and mentally capable of running the USA?
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                      So you think Trump is intelligent and mentally capable of running the USA?
                      Do you know for certain that he isn't? Are you privy to his IQ score tests and psychiatric reports? Without those all else is conjecture, but as I pointed out conjecture that fits in with the prevailing group think get's a free pass.

Comment

Working...
                      X