• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Trump is not mentally ill

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...lly-in-germany

Former Ukip leader was invited to speak at event held by AfD party by the granddaughter of Hitler’s finance minister
    Do you think he will be singing that song again after a few beers.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by excon View Post
      Do you know for certain that he isn't? Are you privy to his IQ score tests and psychiatric reports? Without those all else is conjecture, but as I pointed out conjecture that fits in with the prevailing group think get's a free pass.
      Do you know for certain that he is?

I can only base my opinions on what I have observed and read.
      That is why I said to you "do you THINK", not "do you know for certain".

Not everything is black and white, I don't know for certain that you believe what you write on here, but I can hope that you're just doing a Boris/Jacob and in reality you're actually a grounded individual who cares about his family.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
        The guy that wrote the book dismisses analysis that Trump is mentally ill by armchair doctors, and then declares him not mentally ill without examination.

Isn't it against the psychiatrist code of conduct to speculate on someone's mental health without talking to them?
        Do we need to talk with him!
        Do we need more evidence that the guy is not normal...

Comment

Originally posted by Bee View Post
          Do we need to talk with him!
          Do we need more evidence that the guy is not normal...
          Ahh but what is "normal"?
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Possibly a bit aggressive but...

Comment

Originally posted by excon View Post
              Do you know for certain that he isn't? Are you privy to his IQ score tests and psychiatric reports? Without those all else is conjecture, but as I pointed out conjecture that fits in with the prevailing group think get's a free pass.
              So you think his behaviour so far has been that of an intelligent and psychologically well-adjusted individual?
              Does a president who tweets insults in the early hours of the morning to anyone who's annoyed his fragile snowflake personality seem Ok to you?
              And you accuse us of "group think"?
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                So you think his behaviour so far has been that of an intelligent and psychologically well-adjusted individual?
                Does a president who tweets insults in the early hours of the morning to anyone who's annoyed his fragile snowflake personality seem Ok to you?
                And you accuse us of "group think"?
                Bloody urban liberal elite!
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                  Ahh but what is "normal"?
                  The opposite of abnormal.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post

Exactly it isn't about an amnesty for illegal immigrants or surrendering to ISIS , it is all about the fact that Trump is completely daft incompetent neo-Nazi supporting twerp.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post

Shush.... facts such as these are verboten.

I really hope liberals didn't give Obama and Hilary a free pass because they were from favored identity groups.

Comment

Working...
                      X