• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend plans

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Granddaughter's 2nd Birthday tomorrow

Sunday, weather permitting, a walk in the Kent countryside
    We got the Oystons out like we said we would

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
      Kids stuff tonight and tomorrow daytime. Beer festival at the local for Saturday night. Sunday is up for grabs. There'll be plenty of beer needing drinking if I can't think of anything else to do with myself.

Yourself?
      Thanks for asking

Not much tonight bar emptying a wardrobe and disassembling part of it (new radiators being fitted with a new boiler on Monday).
      Tomorrow - not a clue except card and flowers for Sunday.
      Sunday - Mrs Eek is doing the great north run for Parkinson's... So I need to drop her off and head to the finish line....
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

TFA

Myself and young one will be having pizza and film tonight, mrs 5* is stopping at friends
        Tomorrow we have a grading class 9-11am, then dash to the wood yard to get some more timber for my garden project.
        Saturday afternoon taking young 'un to the big city for ANOTHER school bag as the one she has isnt suitable
        Then we have my nephews two kids stopping saturday night
        Sunday will be finishing garden job

Comment

Tomorrow having to listen to Mrs WTFH on the phone crying about what a mistake she made 6 years ago and should she tell her husband the truth about us. Sunday Goodwood Revival
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

My son has school 11+ test tomorrow...

After that taking him out for a big slap up meal.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
              Thanks for asking

Not much tonight bar emptying a wardrobe and disassembling part of it (new radiators being fitted with a new boiler on Monday).
              Tomorrow - not a clue except card and flowers for Sunday.
              Sunday - Mrs Eek is doing the great north run for Parkinson's... So I need to drop her off and head to the finish line....
              Correction - boiler being fitted tomorrow....
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

TFA.

Goodwood Revival tomorrow and local Italian restaurant in evening. Not much else the rest of the weekend.
                ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

TFA

Not much tonight. Maybe unload the van and get some stuff I do not need until next Summer put away, play with Mini and Micro MUN and put them to bed and then curl up with Mrs MUN and watch TV.

Tomorrow:

Take the kids to gymnastics, get a new tyre for the van. Play with the children, take them to do something somewhere. Do some work on the RPG I am running for a friend's birthday. Do some work for the father's support group that I run.

Sunday:

Take the family to church and zone out whilst the service is going on. Maybe do some work on the RPG.

Pack for the show I am doing next week in the Czech Republic. We will be fighting, parading and shouting a lot between drinking awesome beer and eating awesome food whilst being treated with bemusement by the Tabor locals who are suprised anyone from the UK comes to their festival.

You?
                  "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Well it seems that WTFH has murdered Brillopad
                    ....by force-feeding him red wine before turning him into cheese....

Comment

Correction - boiler being fitted tomorrow....
                      so New Boiler tomorrow & celebrating the old Boiler Sunday?

20 years this year, these youngsters or late starters.
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X