• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend plans

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TFA

Just got Home, feeding neighbours cat & fish

Tomorrow off to Brum to buy a sofa & Kebab, sorry visit the University open day.

Sunday - now we have a new plaster on the walls and a new floor in the hallway I have to put everything back on the walls etc.

and of course consoling Mrs WTFH!
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

TFA.

A mate's wedding bash tonight in Altrincham.

Sunday will be spent recovering / pondering handing in my notice*.

*This gig, I find it helps.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        TFA

Just got Home, feeding neighbours cat & fish
        Just as long as you remembered to feed the fish to the cat, and not the other way round...

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        and of course consoling Mrs WTFH!
        Don't tell me he couldn't find a petrol station open and selling flowers...
        His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
          Don't tell me he couldn't find a petrol station open and selling flowers...
          She got a Tiffany elephant. No flowers.
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Going to plan so far. Now awaiting an Asian gentleman to bring me summat to eat.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
              Going to plan so far. Now awaiting an Asian gentleman to bring me summat to eat.
              Asian?

Chinese? Japanese? Korean? Thai? Indian? Nepalese? Sri Lankan? Bangladeshi? Pakistani?
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                Asian?

Chinese? Japanese? Korean? Thai? Indian? Nepalese? Sri Lankan? Bangladeshi? Pakistani?
                To my untrained eye, I would suggest the latter. Though his accent was broad Huddersfield

You can only get Chinese and 'Indian' around here - all that other stuff is deemed unnecessary. The Indians are pretty universally Pakistani, though with a high proportion of the people have come from Kashmir originally then it's perhaps best left ambiguous.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
                  To my untrained eye, I would suggest the latter. Though his accent was broad Huddersfield

You can only get Chinese and 'Indian' around here - all that other stuff is deemed unnecessary. The Indians are pretty universally Pakistani, though with a high proportion of the people have come from Kashmir originally then it's perhaps best left ambiguous.
                  How uncivilised!

Where I am they have fun pretending they are from different places when they are educated and brought up in London. Most are even born in the UK - so they have to employ a chef from overseas...
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                  X