• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend plans

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weekend plans

Well it seems that WTFH has murdered Brillopad but is trying to keep the pretence up that BP is still alive which leaves a secondary issue of who is going to post the weekend thread.

As its 10:30 and no one else has done it it seems to have fallen to me once again. So what exactly is everyone doing this weekend...
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Weekend plans

I'm disposing of a body along with his bike.

Nothing special, although it is our 6th wedding anniversary, so I might have to do something romantic
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Takeaway and bottle of plonk with MrsB tonight.
      Combination pub crawl/quiz on Saturday
      Bike ride with the club on Sunday (hangover permitting)
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post

Nothing special, although it is our 6th wedding anniversary, so I might have to do something romantic
        6th? this weekend is my 23rd. Must buy card and flowers tomorrow...
        Last edited by eek; 8 September 2017, 11:27.
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post

Nothing special, although it is our 6th wedding anniversary, so I have to do something romantic as I don't want it to be the last.
          FTFY
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Today is the last day of my current gig, so tonight will be alcohol fuelled and this weekend will be hung over.
            Taking a break from contracting

Comment

Doing some work for a client tomorrow, friends birthday drinks in town after. Hungover Sunday with any luck!

Comment

Set construction Saturday am. Lighting design Saturday pm.

Moderating church meeting Sunday pm.
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Kids stuff tonight and tomorrow daytime. Beer festival at the local for Saturday night. Sunday is up for grabs. There'll be plenty of beer needing drinking if I can't think of anything else to do with myself.

Yourself?

Comment

TFA!

Nowt tonight

Out with a friend tomorrow for her birthday. She's decided to join weightwatchers (despite not being even remotely fat) so our usual fill our faces with lunch and then fill our veins with booze days out are over. Her suggestion is a light lunch and gallery

Nowt Sunday

Comment

Working...
                    X