• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

My Lunch

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
    I was sticking to 2000 calories a day for a while to cut weight but due to an agreement that I made without really thinking about it I now have until the end of May to look as much like Jason Mamoa as possible. So I will need to increase the amount of calories I consume.
    Don't like the hair
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
      I was sticking to 2000 calories a day for a while to cut weight but due to an agreement that I made without really thinking about it I now have until the end of May to look as much like Jason Mamoa as possible. So I will need to increase the amount of calories I consume.
      Last edited by northernladyuk; 8 September 2017, 19:19.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
        Cant seem to see any image?

Originally posted by SueEllen
        Don't like the hair
        That is the only bit I already have!
        "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Yo Sushi in the city centre as a treat for a particularly punishing PT session

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
            Where is the picture?

Comment

Originally posted by SlipTheJab View Post
              Yo Sushi in the city centre as a treat for a particularly punishing PT session
              You must really hate exercising if you need a PT.

If I feel like punishing myself there are a few classes at my gym I can choose. If I'm really unlucky only 3 other people turn up.

Comment

I made some foccacia and ate half before thinking I ought to portion up the rest and freeze it.

That and some chocolate brownies I made at the weekend to test out gluten free flour (have been snacking on those all week).

Getting fatter by the day, WFH is great.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                  You must really hate exercising if you need a PT.

If I feel like punishing myself there are a few classes at my gym I can choose. If I'm really unlucky only 3 other people turn up.
                  I'm doing compound Olympic lifts 3 times a week (deads, squats, military press, cleans etc), mainly to increase strength and mobility due to a neck/shoulder injury. I was cynical about PTs as well until I tried one, he's worth his weight in gold now. I've made more progress in a month than in the last year trying to wing it by myself. The transformation is remarkable in terms of body composition, strength increase, muscle growth and fat loss. People pay me a kings ransom for my skills, I'm doing the same for his

Comment

Working...
                  X