• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone worked at Asda head office?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone worked at Asda head office?

Just wondered if anyone had any experience of Asda, head office? I think they are based in Leeds city centre. Looking at a web development position there.

Good location at the south edge of the city centre so easy to jump on the motorway and not too far from the station either. A friend was a perm there for years and has said that they're great to work for. Bit too much of a trek for me on a daily basis without a bumper rate but I certainly wouldn't turn them down cold.
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Good location as far leeds city centre goes as well.
      See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Never worked there, but I know plenty who have with mixed opinions. I'd expect it's like any other big organisation with good and bad elements. Nothing I've heard would put me off. As others have said, it's handy for motorways and trains with a few decent pubs between there and the station if you're commuting via there.

Comment

Working...
        X