• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Talking about a chip on the shoulder

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Farm Shop Headcase View Post
    BAAALICKS
    You need your eyes tested as you are fecking blind.

No but that's maybe what you want me to be saying so you can put me in a certain box and then crow about your own moral superiority. Stop getting yer tenapants in a twist.

Do you really think the (probably drunk) girl in Bath who said he looked like W-I-A was really a frothing at the mouth racist?
    No just an everyday racist.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Similar to inverted snobbery that was all the rage a few years back, ie cockney and proud of it guv...

Comment

A passing resemblance is all. Partly to do with his skin colour, partly to do with the shape of his face and partly to do with his Will.I.Am style glasses.

A well balanced individual - a chip on both shoulders.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
          He looks nothing like Wil-I-Am.

You are fecking blind.

Or are you trying to say all people who aren't white look the same?

That's why he's fed up with people like you.

Btw Chinese people and a few other non-white nationalities do the same thing with white folks unless they have red hair.

In short if you want to stand out anywhere in the world be GINGER.
          Oh quit with the liberal virtue signalling already.

If you are the public defender, let's hear you defend everyone who is oppressed. Not just those minorities that have street cred.

Comment

Originally posted by greenlake View Post
            Hmmmm....

A soulless lot if ever you've seen any.
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by tonythepony View Post

If you are the public defender, let's hear you defend everyone who is oppressed. Not just those minorities that have street cred.
              Are you back on your equal rights for pole chokers campaign?

Comment

No wonder the country's in such a mess when hogwash like this gets prioritised as newsworthy in a supposedly serious broadsheet paper.
                There's your mistake right there. There isn't such a thing as a serious broadsheet any more, apart from maybe the FT.
                That article was a simple "button pusher", clickbait to outrage the Telegraph demographic and you fell for for it, hook, line and sinker.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by tonythepony View Post

Didn't realise the Chinese had street cred.

Must go tell my Chinese mates who find people ignore the fact they are a minority and who also suffer both overt and covert racial abuse like this.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                    Good old 21st century.

[video=ccc[/video]
                    Jesus is that what Mike Read does now? Gone a bit downhill since Saturday Superstore...

Suppose he did this to welcome 5Star?

qh
                    He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X