• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Talking about a chip on the shoulder

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Talking about a chip on the shoulder

Don't call me Will-I-Am 'cos it's raaaycist

Wot a complete cock'ed. And the thing is he DOES look like Will-I-Am. Separated at birth, if you ask me.

There seems to be a whole new generation of people with a colour chip and an axe to grind. Fair enough in the 70s but man up & get with the programme FFS! This is 21st C & the war is over.

And all this in the TELEGRAPH?? Wot's the world coming to.

The imposter has bigger lips. The real Will.I.Am has quite thin lips.

Brother by another mother.

Comment

If he’s black and has been photographed wearing a pair of glasses, we’re practically twins. You name him, I’ve been compared to him.

Comment

Cannot be too careful nowadays

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...belled-racist/

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
          Cannot be too careful nowadays
          Indeed....

Comment

Originally posted by Farm Shop Headcase View Post

Wot a complete cock'ed. And the thing is he DOES look like Will-I-Am. Separated at birth, if you ask me.

There seems to be a whole new generation of people with a colour chip and an axe to grind. Fair enough in the 70s but man up & get with the programme FFS! This is 21st C & the war is over.

He looks nothing like Wil-I-Am.

You are fecking blind.

Or are you trying to say all people who aren't white look the same?

That's why he's fed up with people like you.

Btw Chinese people and a few other non-white nationalities do the same thing with white folks unless they have red hair.

In short if you want to stand out anywhere in the world be GINGER.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
              In short if you want to stand out anywhere in the world be GINGER.
              Hmmmm....

Comment

Originally posted by Farm Shop Headcase View Post

Good old 21st century.

Comment

He looks nothing like Wil-I-Am.
                  BAAALICKS

Or are you trying to say all people who aren't white look the same?
                  No but that's maybe what you want me to be saying so you can put me in a certain box and then crow about your own moral superiority. Stop getting yer tenapants in a twist.

Do you really think the (probably drunk) girl in Bath who said he looked like W-I-A was really a frothing at the mouth racist?

No wonder the country's in such a mess when hogwash like this gets prioritised as newsworthy in a supposedly serious broadsheet paper.
                  Last edited by Farm Shop Headcase; 10 September 2017, 19:43.

Comment

Originally posted by greenlake View Post
                    Hmmmm....

Except at the Ginger convention!
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                    X