• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Projet Angscht oder Welt Dominatioun

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Most Remainers consider Drunker to be a bit of an idiot. Why do Brexiters hang on every brainfart he utters?
    Exactly I hold him largely responsible for Brexit his behavior led to the small remain majority tip over to a small leave majority.
    Donald Tusk is much more reasonable, I believe with only him at the helm the vote would have gone to remain

Comment

Originally posted by The_Equalizer View Post
      They are worried we've spoilt their gravy train, hence nearly all remainers on here don't live in the UK. When they get their Irish or Germany passports they'll join in the 'Projet Angscht oder Welt Dominatioun' hysteria.
      FTFY

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
        FTFY
        Too close to the bone for you.

Comment

Too close to the bone for you.
          Outside of your sectarian hell-holle, the steps I'm talking appear perfectly rational.

Edit: On reflection, acquisition of an Irish passport is advised by Ian Paisley - http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/ne...-34835231.html - so God knows what loyalist death cult you must align yourself with.
          Last edited by northernladyuk; 14 September 2017, 08:26.

Comment

Outside of your sectarian hell-holle, the steps I'm talking appear perfectly rational.
            It's all nice and jolly where I'm sitting. Here's a Blower cartoon (from The Telegraph) to lighten the mood:

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
              Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
              Most Remainers consider Drunker to be a bit of an idiot. Why do Brexiters hang on every brainfart he utters?
              Because they know they have screwed the UK up but are hanging their hats on the hope that the EU will end up more screwed up. It's a shame really that they can't find a bit of common sense and start thinking about how to salvage something out of the mess they have created.
              How have they screwed things up?
              They are worried we've spoilt their gravy train, hence nearly all remainers on here don't live in the UK. When they get their Irish or Germany passports they'll calm down.
              I know it's difficult for you to follow logical argument, but do try. The "they" in this instance are Brexiters.
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

It's all nice and jolly where I'm sitting. Here's a Blower cartoon (from The Telegraph) to lighten the mood:

Excellent. Just the kind of uplifting propaganda that is required to keep the UK's course straight and steady of the cliff edge.

Comment

The cartoon just demonstrates how thick Daily Telegraph readers are.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
                    The cartoon just demonstrates how thick Daily Telegraph readers are.

I love the irony of this. The Remainers are almost to a man in the EU and, conversely, the Brexiters are in the UK. Surely everyone should be happy?

Comment

...God knows what loyalist death cult you must align yourself with.
                      It's a new Loyalist death cult whereby you marry a Catholic and your kids become them too (although I'm sure they've lapsed ). The things one does for one's country.

Comment

Working...
                      X