• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BBC bias further exposed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    L

Let's see - I produce articles from today which you deny even exist on the BBC website, and you counter with a link to a Telegraph article from ten years ago.

Why can't you accept that as fact?
    Like I said you are basically calling BBC employees liars, I'm not saying the BBC is biased, they are.

Comment

Originally posted by excon View Post
      You really should read up on what islam is, it's history and how it came to have so many "converts". It has also unlike Christianity never changed, there was no reformation in islam, many many muslims believe in the literal interpretation of the koran which has some choice passages regarding non believers and their treatment.
      How does karma apply to a raped or murdered Rohingya woman?

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
        How does karma apply to a raped or murdered Rohingya woman?
        How many rapes and murders were committed to create todays 1.8 billion muslims? What has changed in the religion that they wouldn't quite happily extend the joys of their religion by force to the rest of the planet?

Comment

How many rapes and murders were committed to create todays 1.8 billion muslims? What has changed in the religion that they wouldn't quite happily extend the joys of their religion by force to the rest of the planet?
          Do you believe in collective guilt and punishment?

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
            Do you believe in collective guilt and punishment?
            There are parts of the world that don't have the luxury of Western morals, it is kill or be killed. I try not to evaluate their choices with my value system, I just thank God I don't have to make them.

Comment

There are parts of the world that don't have the luxury of Western morals, it is kill or be killed. I try not to evaluate their choices with my value system, I just thank God I don't have to make them.
              That sounds like a non sequitur, unless you are saying that if the Myanmar soldiers do not rape and kill women, they will be killed.

Do you apply the same moral relativism to ISIS atrocities?

Comment

The last time it was claimed that the people were illegal immigrants, now it's just a shrug of the shoulders and an "I don't care"
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

for <deity's> sake

We have Aunty that has been repeatedly exposed by credible sources for bias and some tulipheads are trying to score points based on rape in a defunct country that most liberals would want protected from the west's influence.

sad feckwits off you go and find a stone to crawl under!
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

The liberalists are presented with a bit of a problem, since Aung San Suu Kyi was long the darling of the liberals, against the oppressive military regime of Myanmar - and now she seems to be adopting the same MO.

If I were to be cynical I'd point out that what's happening to the Royhinga people is what has been happening (and continues to happen) to the Karen people, but the latter is largely unreported. The difference? The Karen people are Christian.

There are reports now that Jihadists are tooling up to "protect" the Royhinga - trapping the Karen in a nice pincer movement. On the one hand persecuted by the Buddhists, on the other hand persecuted by Islamists.
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                      The liberalists are presented with a bit of a problem, since Aung San Suu Kyi was long the darling of the liberals, against the oppressive military regime of Myanmar - and now she seems to be adopting the same MO.

If I were to be cynical I'd point out that what's happening to the Royhinga people is what has been happening (and continues to happen) to the Karen people, but the latter is largely unreported. The difference? The Karen people are Christian.

There are reports now that Jihadists are tooling up to "protect" the Royhinga - trapping the Karen in a nice pincer movement. On the one hand persecuted by the Buddhists, on the other hand persecuted by Islamists.
                      Where is the problem? Events have moved on. Call out Aung San Suu Kyi as at least an apologist for ethnic cleansing.

Comment

Working...
                      X