• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BBC bias further exposed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by moggy View Post
    No such thing as a 5 star hotel in Cuba.. 3 star at best
    But 3* doesn't sell stories. And if you can convince your readership that foreign 5* hotels are terrible, then it helps reinforce the "foreign is bad" belief.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

BBC bias further exposed

Why is the biased BBC wasting it's time on stories about the pound strengthening,

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-41266528

When there's Britain's most desirable ex-council house to be reported on
      http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ells-1-4m.html

Typical BBC bias, ignoring the important stuff, isn't that right, excon, OwlHoot, etc?

*These were the top story on the home page of each outlet at 16:22 today

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
        Why is the biased BBC wasting it's time on stories about the pound strengthening,

Pound jumps as Bank of England hints at rate rise - BBC News

Ex-council house on Cornish coast sells for £1.4m | Daily Mail Online

Typical BBC bias, ignoring the important stuff, isn't that right, excon, OwlHoot, etc?

You really are a sad obsessive little man.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post

I'm more obsessed -

linky

On Tuesday, she said that her concerns relate to risks around media plurality and to the commitment of broadcasting standards.

“Yesterday I received letters on behalf of both parties to the merger confirming that while they disagree with my minded-to decision, they would not be making substantive representations in relation to it,” Ms Bradley said on Thursday.

“As a result, I can confirm my final decision is to refer the merger to the CMA for a Phase 2 investigation on media plurality and genuine commitment to broadcasting standards grounds,” she added.

She said that from the point of referral, the CMA has 24 weeks, or around six months, to conduct an investigation into the merger and provide her with advice.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post

And when you lose 20 stone, you can be one too.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
              What is Tommy's take on the ethnic cleansing, murder and rape of mainly Muslim Rohingya by the Myanmar Buddhist majority?
              Don't know, I wonder what the world thought of Germans being kicked out of Eastern Europe after 1945?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flight...44%E2%80%9350)

Karma? I'm not sure too many tears were shed.
              Last edited by excon; 14 September 2017, 18:36.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post

Pound jumps as Bank of England hints at rate rise - BBC News

Ex-council house on Cornish coast sells for £1.4m | Daily Mail Online

I'm not surprised you don't believe me, why would you? But I'm very surprised you don't give BBC employee views credence.

BBC viewers angered by its 'innate liberal bias' - Telegraph

Andrew Marr, the BBC's former political editor, said at a seminar last year that the BBC is "a publicly funded urban organisation with an abnormally large proportion of younger people, of people in ethnic minorities and almost certainly of gay people compared with the population at large."

All this, he said in the report, "creates an innate liberal bias inside the BBC".

Are you calling Andrew Marr a liar as well? He's far from the only BBC employee saying this, it's accepted fact.

Comment

L
                  Originally posted by excon View Post
                  I'm not surprised you don't believe me, why would you? But I'm very surprised you don't give BBC employee views credence.

BBC viewers angered by its 'innate liberal bias' - Telegraph

Andrew Marr, the BBC's former political editor, said at a seminar last year that the BBC is "a publicly funded urban organisation with an abnormally large proportion of younger people, of people in ethnic minorities and almost certainly of gay people compared with the population at large."

All this, he said in the report, "creates an innate liberal bias inside the BBC".

Are you calling Andrew Marr a liar as well? He's far from the only BBC employee saying this, it's accepted fact.
                  Let's see - I produce articles from today which you deny even exist on the BBC website, and you counter with a link to a Telegraph article from ten years ago.

Why can't you accept that as fact?

Comment

Originally posted by excon View Post
                    Don't know, I wonder what the world thought of Germans being kicked out of Eastern Europe after 1945?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flight...44%E2%80%9350)

Karma? I'm not sure too many tears were shed.
                    How does karma apply to a raped or murdered Rohingya woman?

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                      How does karma apply to a raped or murdered Rohingya woman?
                      You really should read up on what islam is, it's history and how it came to have so many "converts". It has also unlike Christianity never changed, there was no reformation in islam, many many muslims believe in the literal interpretation of the koran which has some choice passages regarding non believers and their treatment.

Comment

Working...
                      X