• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Explosion On The London Underground

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
    eekeek

This is my local tube where I grew up! Have very fond memories of this place
    My optican was near there before I moved branch.
    Last edited by SueEllen; 15 September 2017, 09:45.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
      It appears that it's one possible injury as a result of the "explosion", all other injuries appear to be as a result of the panic/stampede.
      Hopefully the perp has rendered themself armless now, and the rest is just cuts and sprains.

Comment

I don't think I will get myself a puffer jacket.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
          My optican was near there before I moved branch.
          How are you coping?

Comment

Photographs of the "device" show a cheap plastic bucket in a Lidl bag. I think we can rule out a Machiavellian Mastermind and start looking for some loser who assembled it in his mum's basement from instructions he found on an archived Geocities site

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              instructions he found on an archived Geocities site
              Jolly Roger cookbook FTW

Or not, in this case

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Photographs of the "device" show a cheap plastic bucket in a Lidl bag. I think we can rule out a Machiavellian Mastermind and start looking for some loser who assembled it in his mum's basement from instructions he found on an archived Geocities site
                Leave originalPM out of this.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                  How are you coping?
                  By writing cr*p on here what else!

Comment

Ahh Trump has tweeted

Comment

Sadiq Khan: London mayor says being prepared for terror attacks 'part and parcel' of living in a major city | The Independent

Part and parcel of living in a big city, if some nutter blows you up on the way to work tough tulip.

Comment

Working...
                      X