• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Moon Landings

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by washed up contractor View Post
    Fair enough! I just had an interest in the space programme. Plus, it was a humanity defining moment, a bit like where were you when JFK was shot. Oh tulip, probably shouldnt have mentioned that conspiracy!
    I was stood on the Grassy Knoll with rifle, the things you do for a laugh....

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
      It was faked.

David Copperfield made the Statue of Liberty disappear. It's still there.....
      That was David Copperfield's most pathetic illusion. The Statue of Liberty was seen between the gap of two buildings. A circle of people blindfolded walk around in circles... except for two stooges who break the circle an loop so that they lead everyone in a circle to one side (about 50-100ft), Five year old kinds can do that.
      "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
        I challenged you because you were making a mess of things and it's a bit of fun to watch you get on your high horse and spout nonsense. Where did I say I believe the moon landings were faked?
        Nope, you wanted to dispute dressed up minutia, nothing more, nothing less.

You attempted to set yourself to challenge whether conspiracy theories first appeared in 76 or 77 and when a film was released.

It's a bit like you arguing someone said the sea is blue and not a tulipty muddy colour when the real debate might have been how deep is the deepest depth in the ocean. Or, in this case answer a simple question, whether for yourself or conspiracy theorist, and, one that destroys conspiracy theorists with one fell swoop. HTH.

Comment

You attempted to set yourself to challenge whether conspiracy theories first appeared in 76 or 77 and when a film was released.

It's a bit like you arguing someone said the sea is blue and not a tulipty muddy colour when the real debate might have been how deep is the deepest depth in the ocean. Or, in this case answer a simple question, whether for yourself or conspiracy theorist, and, one that destroys conspiracy theorists with one fell swoop. HTH.
          WGAS what conspiracy theorist nut jobs think, or what stars are visible from the moon at different times? It's more fun to poke fun at a simpleton like you. Capricorn One preceding any moon landing conspiracy theories. Dear, o dear, o dear.

Comment

See You Next Tuesday

Comment

WGAS what conspiracy theorist nut jobs think, or what stars are visible from the moon at different times? It's more fun to poke fun at a simpleton like you. Capricorn One preceding any moon landing conspiracy theories. Dear, o dear, o dear.
              Oh dear indeed. Now you want to set yourself up as 'billy big bollocks.' I find it hugely amusing when posters like you lose it so you resort to your childish jibes.

Originally posted by Lance View Post
              Actually think you meant that for the previous poster.
              Last edited by washed up contractor; 18 September 2017, 13:16.

Comment

Oh dear indeed. Now you want to set yourself up as 'billy big bollocks.' I find it hugely amusing when posters like you lose it so you resort to your childish jibes.

Actually think you meant that for the previous poster.
                I think lance knows what lance means.

Comment

I think lance knows what lance means.
                  Well, there was clearly no anger from me so no envy. Ergo, lance was directing the gif to the wrong person.

You on the other hand had to go chasing around the thread trying to argue the neferious point about when conspiracy theories arose. But hey, HTH.

Comment

Well, there was clearly no anger from me so no envy. Ergo, lance was directing the gif to the wrong person.

You on the other hand had to go chasing around the thread trying to argue the neferious point about when conspiracy theories arose. But hey, HTH.
                    nefarious
                    nɪˈfɛːrɪəs
                    adjective
                    (typically of an action or activity) wicked or criminal.
                    "the nefarious activities of the organized-crime syndicates"

Hmmm.

Comment

nefarious
                      nɪˈfɛːrɪəs
                      adjective
                      (typically of an action or activity) wicked or criminal.
                      "the nefarious activities of the organized-crime syndicates"

Hmmm.
                      Oops! I made a typo! Naughty me! Also means morally bad (Cambridge Dictionary) so I wouldnt get too carried away with the definition you selected.

Comment

Working...
                      X