• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

My daughter ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My daughter ...

... has become an IT Recruitment Consultant. Do I now have to disown her ?

Originally posted by radish2008 View Post
    Have you sent her two references?

Comment

Depends if it's infiltration or defection.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
        Have you sent her two references?
        I did. She said I failed miserably. After I'd chased for a week for a reply.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Equalizer View Post
          Depends if it's infiltration or defection.
          She kind of fell into it. Started in an admin role and then hired in her first victim. Now she has fully turned.

Comment

What alloys is she getting on her A3?

Comment

She kind of fell into it. Started in an admin role and then hired in her first victim. Now she has fully turned.
              Have you conducted a DNA paternity test? I know it's a delicate subject, and I don't want to open any wounds, but it could be a consideration. You know where we are if you want support.

Comment

Ask her for tips, maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by washed up contractor View Post
                  Ask her for tips, maybe?
                  She said she has to call all of my previous clients first, then I'll be top of her list.

Comment

She said she has to call all of my previous clients first, then I'll be top of her list.
                    Haha. Tell her that her board is going up. That'll learn her.

Comment

Working...
                    X