Halal tulipe food Halal tulipe food - Page 3
Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Posts 21 to 30 of 304

Old Greg is my bitch's bitch

northernladyuk is a fount of knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by Paddy View Post
    Yes. I have seen that at some halal shops.
    A close inspection of the packet it looks like bacon but says maniacally recovered halal turkey meat and coloring.
    Nice!
    Where there's muck there's brass.

Fingers like lightning

TheGreenBastard 's job has never been outsourced

Quote Originally Posted by northernladyuk View Post
    All meat production is cruel to animals. Some people just happen to fixate on one aspect that coincidentally is a Muslim practice. What are the chances of that?

I don't know what you think I am an apologist for. I disagree with all meat production.
    The point (you completely missed) is that some methods are more cruel.

This validates OPs opinion, which you think is invalid because you don't recognise he might be OK with eating meat, but prefer slaughter to be under the least pain possible, to which halal practices don't provide.

This believe it or not is a good reason to be against halal slaughter for those of us able to reconcile our meat consumption.

Double Godlike!

stek - scorchio!

Kosher meat is slaughtered in a similar way but Jews are ok for now aren't they?

I used to go to school near a slaughter house in Great Lever, Bolton, the squeals were horrific coming from that place but I didn't want the pig to die for nothing so I eat as much bacon as possible as penance.

I've also seen the device they jack a bull off with for it's sperm for insemination, I wouldn't want that rammed up my arse tickling my prostate, not after NLUK's been using it...

Fingers like lightning

TheGreenBastard 's job has never been outsourced

Quote Originally Posted by stek View Post
    Kosher meat is slaughtered in a similar way but Jews are ok for now aren't they?

I used to go to school near a slaughter house in Great Lever, Bolton, the squeals were horrific coming from that place but I didn't want the pig to die for nothing so I eat as much bacon as possible as penance.

I've also seen the device they jack a bull off with for it's sperm for insemination, I wouldn't want that rammed up my arse tickling my prostate, not after NLUK's been using it...
    Who excused kosher slaughter? The distinction is that kosher foods aren't thrust upon us.

Banned

Big Blue Plymouth is NOT a disguised employee

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreenBastard View Post

This validates OPs opinion, which you think is invalid because you don't recognise he might be OK with eating meat, but prefer slaughter to be under the least pain possible, to which halal practices don't provide.

This believe it or not is a good reason to be against halal slaughter for those of us able to reconcile our meat consumption.
    ^^This

Suffers Fools...Badly!

shaunbhoy is always on top

Quote Originally Posted by Paddy View Post
    Yes. I have seen that at some halal shops.
    A close inspection of the packet it looks like bacon but says maniacally recovered halal turkey meat and coloring.
    How very topical!!
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Double Godlike!

stek - scorchio!

Fact is there's not a lot of difference between halal and non-halal, both are stunned (mostly) and both have their throats cut (usually) - the main difference is religion and ritual.

Double Godlike!

stek - scorchio!

The distinction is that kosher foods aren't thrust upon us.
    Market forces.

But it is not the reason why people are against halal. If it were, these people would be even more against even more cruel intensive farming methods. Funny that we do not hear so much about that.

Quote Originally Posted by stek View Post
    Fact is there's not a lot of difference between halal and non-halal, both are stunned (mostly) and both have their throats cut (usually) - the main difference is religion and ritual.
    Muslims are the difference.